Rhoads RR 0192 Anyone Know Where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhoads RR 0192 Anyone Know Where?

Hi, all. I met a cool guy recently who had a few vintage Jacksons but ended up selling them off years ago. Thought I'd put out the feelers here. He's seeking out a 1983 Rhoads Custom RR 0192. It was originally hot pink metal flake, string through, gold hardware (but switched to black some time later), dual hums, etc. If anyone knows of its whereabouts he's interested in buying it back. Thanks...
    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Damn - I thought I knew, but it turns out it was RR0191 that was on LA craigslist a while back...
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

There was a 83 just like this at Ed Roman's for a long time.

Comment

If I knew the whereabouts of a hot pink metal flake string thru Rhoads I'd keep it for myself That sounds like a killer 80's guitar!
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Thanks, guys. Still seeking her out...

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
            If I knew the whereabouts of a hot pink metal flake string thru Rhoads I'd keep it for myself That sounds like a killer 80's guitar!
            If you're looking for a Hot Pink Metalflake Rhoads you might check with the VV Stalker guy. He probably has a couple of them buried in the basement floor of his Moms house.
            Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
            98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

is there any RR's that dont have only humbuckers
              id love to see a HSH combo on one

Comment

Only Customs will you find that. There was a "Dodger Blue" Rhoads with H/S/H on eBay some time ago. And there's even some out there with 3 singles. I've seen 2 singles and hum as well. But the standard is dual hums. I have a single hum Rhoads from 1988.

Comment

Working...
                X