This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jackson guitar infor

hello I just bought a jackson this weekend i'm trying to find out some information on it. instead of just jackson on the top it saids grover jackson and on the floyd rose with grover jackson ingraved on the side all the turn knob has grover jackson ingrave and on the back it has grover jackson on the plate with #500627 it has 36 frets and 3 octaves and 4 pickups it is gunmetal gray in help would be great thanks

All I know is that the Grover Jackson line was made in Japan, for the japanese market. Similar to the Jackson Stars of today in that regard. Information is generally pretty scarce, sad to say.

Most of the ones I´ve seen have been fairly basic entry-level bolt-on models without sharkfins and binding and so on... but something like what you´re describing I have never never seen or heard of. Pics?

Comment

A. I think you already asked this question in the General Jackson Forum
      B. There was a response to that thread that indicated it was Made-In-Japan - i.e. not appropriate discussion for the Jackson USA section - try digging through the Import Jackson section for info on these - its definately out there
      C. It doesn't have 36 frets (probably 24)
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

Never heard of a 36 fret Grover Jackson before.
        27 fret, yes, but not 36.
        4 pickups??? make sure you're not counting a humbucker as two.
        -Rick

Comment

How many fucking threads are you going to make about this?!? It's an import and not USA. I deleted the one you made this morning also in this section, after you already posted in the General section about it. Don't post more than one thread about the same thing. Thank you. Post in the other one that's still going. http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91774
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
          X