Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stolen RR San Dimas Jackson in Atlanta..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen RR San Dimas Jackson in Atlanta..

Hey there. Please keep an eye out for my 86 San Dimas RR that was stolen along with 4 other guitars from my apartment in Atlanta. For some reason I can't post pics on here since my profile won't allow. If your reading this, you know what it looks like though. Its black with gold pinstripes, with a Floyd. Serial number is 1820 I believe (could be 1620 but I'm thinking its 1820). It was originally hot pink like Vinnie Vincents, but was refinished by a friend a few years ago. There is still some pink in the pickup and tremolo cavities. The top wing had a crack about an inch from the tip that was repaired. If you happen to come across this guitar, please send me an email at [email protected].
    Thanks a bunch.
    Cheers,
    Smitty

Damn dude that sucks. I'll be on the lookout for it, but that's prolly a long shot at best.

Comment

You never know. Pretty straight-forward description. It's going to be fenced, and it's going to show up somewhere. If it was a 2001 black on black RR1 I'd say that's a toughie. Probably have a shot on this one.

You can post links to pictures, or send me the links and I'll post them for you.

Comment

What other guitars were stolen?

Comment

sorry to hear that, I'll keep an eye out around here......

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
            What other guitars were stolen?
            Here are the others.

A translucent black Gibson Les Paul Classic RECOVERED! Some pan handler tried to sell it the CG. He claims he was paid $20 by some guys in an SUV to sell it, and denies knowing them.
            A Beautiful black 86 San Dimas Randy Rhoads Jackson V with gold pinstriping Serial number 1820
            A Fender Strat that is natural in color with a white pickguard. It only has two knobs, and a Rockets To Ruin sticker on it. The back of the neck was sanded down.
            A custom built natural wood Dojo Custom Guitar Works guitar that says "Smittycaster" on the back of the headstock. Real heavy Ash body, black pickguard, birdseye maple unfinished neck with stainless steel frets. JB pickups.
            A natural Fender Telecaster with a red lace sensor pickups side by side in the bridge, and a JB jr pickup in the neck.

As much as this sucks, my wifes jewelry box was taken with her deceased mothers wedding rings/jewelry, our external hd with our 1 year olds baby pics on it, camcorder with our 1 year olds first birthday party on it, digital camera, laptop, and a bunch of other items. We got cleaned out pretty good. There are some pics of the guitars on my Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/sideshowsmitty

Please keep an eye out for the RR...its pretty easy to spot and I'm confident it will eventually turn up somewhere.

Cheers,
            Smitty

Comment

That sux man. Sorry to hear!

Check out Craigslit occassionally and maybe even eBay. Visit your local pawnshops too.

It looks like 4 of the guitars you described (LP Recovered)...

Krank Addict

Comment

Thats them. The LP is back, and they were nice enough to not take the Explorer or acoustic, most likely since they couldn't fit in their car since the cases are big. Theres also a Tele with two red lace senor pickups side by side in the bridge, and a JBjr in the neck.

Comment

Sorry to hear about the loss bro, I live in the greenville/spartanburg sc area. There is alot of illegal traffic through 85 in this section i will be sure to keep my eyes open in any pawn shop i go in. Also other serial numbers and the exact info would be a big help. I will call my local pawn shops to see if they have received any of thse stolen itmes.Thanks BlitZ

Note: shorten it up like this / 1998 San Dimas Rhoads Black w/ Gold Pinstripes S/N 1820

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                    Damn dude that sucks. I'll be on the lookout for it, but that's prolly a long shot at best.

c'mon axe give it back. just kidding.

man that sucks ass. good thing we got some members in the area to keep an eye out.

Comment

Wow dude, that's major league suckage!

Fuck the guitars (so to speak), I'd be all over the laptop and camera's with the pictures/videos on them, not to mention heirlooms! Those are priceless, guitars can be replaced, but man, I'd be a basket case if I lost pix like that man...

If they pawned one, they'll pawn the others most likely. Did you put a notice on Craig's list? I'd put one up every day. Put emphasis on the laptop and camera's and oofer a reward for them and that you just want the pictures back for sentimental value and who knows what will pop up. Maybe one of the pricks has a girlfriend with a conscious.

Maybe throw a reward out there for them and see what happens.

Sorry that happened to you bro!
                      Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

Wow, who the fuck is disturbed enough to steal a family heirloom?
                        Gear

Jackson DXMG
                        Jackson JS30RR
                        Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
                        Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
                        Blackstar HT5H
                        Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
                        Marshall JCM 800 2203
                        Marshall 1960A Cab

Comment

dude that sucks man hope u get them back or get the stupid ars holes back who stole them

Comment

Sorry to hear about that. At least your family is ok. I hope you get your stuff back.

Comment

1 year..

Its been over a year now. Has anyone seen my San Dimas RR, Serial #1820? I'll buy it back, no questions asked.

Comment

Working...
                              X