Two guitars just stolen....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two guitars just stolen....

Just wanted to post this in case any of you should see or hear about these guitars, both are mid to late 80's USA Jackson guitars. Two young guys (early 20's or late teens) came in and while the employee's attention was diverted grabbed both of the guitars and ran... their descriptions and the cars make, model and plates were given to the police. Here are the specs:

Guitar #1.... 1986-88 USA Jackson Dinky in sky or Robbin's Egg Blue, pointy headstock, Ebony Fretboard, Kahler bridge, single hum with a single volume knob... George Lynch signed the backplate. Serial is in the low 3600's.

Guitar #2.... 1986-88 USA Jackson Strat Style Cherryburst, pointy headstock, rosewood fretboard, Original Floyd Rose Trem, Single hum with 3 knobs (1 vol and 2 tones). Serial is in the low 3700's.

Any info will be appreciated... I have a close friend who rides with a rather large group of motorcycle enthusiests (let's say) who is also interested in finding them.... the guitars were on consignment!

Shibs

Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Redneck Murder:

1. The DNA all matches.

2. There are no dental records.

Wrong dudes to steal from for sure. What a couple of douches. I'm in the Bay Area too, I'll keep my eye out.

Comment

Thanks... my wife received a call from the police about 20 minutes ago, they may have caught them and she's going down to ID the guys.... should know soon!
      Shibs

1. The DNA all matches.

Comment

I have seen a ton of thefts lately for guitars and I have seen most of them recovered.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibs View Post
          Thanks... my wife received a call from the police about 20 minutes ago, they may have caught them and she's going down to ID the guys.... should know soon!
          Great news. Fingers crossed.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
            Great news. Fingers crossed.

Guess what... the police brought her back with our two guitars!

Just great, I love it.... they are both over 20 years old, total value of the guitars makes it a felony I think, so they will be in a bad way!

Anyway... All is well now!
            Shibs

1. The DNA all matches.

Comment

Cool... glad to hear you got them back.
              -Rick

Comment

Hope the little bastiches get what's coming to them and glad to hear that your guitars were returned.

Comment

Nice!
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Great news!
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Good for you!
                      Hope they learn their lesson.

Comment

Good to hear!....Bastages.
                        My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

What happens if lets say their is damage to the guitars such as huge dent/scrapes, etc when you get them back?
                          "Yet, every little piss ant wanna' be death metal wiener will just carbon copy the next phase.." Kam Lee/Massacre

LEFTY METAL HEAD!

Comment

Cool. I would have hated to see those guitars stolen and never recovered.
                            Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
                            www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

Wow - I love the blue one.
                              -------------------------
                              Blank yo!

Comment

Working...
                              X