No announcement yet.

Randy Rhoads RR @ Hard Rock In Philly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of the items there you can't see with out walking around, and although it displays memorabilia like a museum; it's still a restaurant. You can't walk around looking at things without being in the way of a waitress or next to a table of people wondering why your bothering them.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
      Actually I think Neilli owns that one as well.
      Oh i think he owns a replica of the Turtles guitar..the Duffy/Bugs guitar wasn't that famous but i've seen some pictures of it somewhere and heard it would be in Philly HRC..

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkfin View Post
        A lot of the items there you can't see with out walking around, and although it displays memorabilia like a museum; it's still a restaurant. You can't walk around looking at things without being in the way of a waitress or next to a table of people wondering why your bothering them.
        Ha ha, that's true but I don't let that stop me.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by maggo View Post
          Did you see the Bugs Bunny/Daffy Duck Rhoads of Dan Spitz (Anthrax) there? I read somewhere it should be there in Phili...? I 'd love to own this guitar...
          I saw that one at the Hard Rock in Shanghai a few years ago. I took a couple pics of it. I am pretty sure I posted them here.

Comment

Working...
          X