New PC1 Mocha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New PC1 Mocha

I finally caved in and picked up the Mocha PC1 I mentioned in Jackfrost's thread. It has been at a local shop here in Houston for a few months now, and I usually just try not to look at it. Well I went in today and they had 6 months zero interest, you can guess the rest. Like all PC1's it plays like a dream, and you gotta love the sustainer. The best part was since he had it in stock for awhile he let me have it for 2000+tx, brand new. (W-G&G case), These pics kinda suck, but here are a few...

Let go, let Guitar

I like it! Nice guitar, man.
    Gibson SG Standard
    Jackson DK2M Dinky
    Silvertone S615 Acoustic from the 60's
    Roland Micro Cube
    Marshall MG100DFX

Comment

Gawd, it shure is purty...
      As far as I'm concerned he can stay with Dean and play his dots+fins KV copies, and whatever that aborted fetus he "designed". More like "I saw it in my puke". -Newc

Tung Oil is for guitar necks. Tongue Oil is a by-product of cunninglus. -Metalchurch79

Comment

damn i have been wanting a PC-1 mocha for a long time! thank God no music stores around here have had any or i might be in the same boat as you ! looks awesome congrats.

Comment

Very nice open quilting on that one...mine (07') is very dark, with only
          about 1/3rd of what yours shows.. In low light, mine looks like a normal
          black Jackson. Congrats! The sustainer is fun to use!

Last edited by Robert Burns; 04-08-2009, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
            Very nice open quilting on that one...mine (07') is very dark, with only
            about 1/3rd of what yours shows.. In low light, mine looks like a normal
            black Jackson. Congrats! The sustainer is fun to use!

Thanks, I like yours also..they are all kick ass...I was borderline suspicious of why that PC1 was in his stock for so long, but it seems fine to me and of course was new so I have a warranty. He sells Gibsons galore, maybe he just doesn't draw the Jackson crowd. He has a shitload of Jacksons though. The sustainer is neat, I'm just ttrying to put it into a riff or phrase, not just play with it. I'm sure I'll come up w-something.
            Let go, let Guitar

Comment

Congrats! Sweet looing Mocha.

Comment

I can't tell if that pic is overexposed or not but that's one of the nicest tops I've seen on a Mocha. Good score mang!!
                Good deals with:
                Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

Originally posted by srommes View Post
                  I can't tell if that pic is overexposed or not but that's one of the nicest tops I've seen on a Mocha. Good score mang!!
                  Actually, the pics are just about right, no flash. Of course it looks even cooler in person, but thats just about what it looks like. Here it is overexposed.(Yes that is my cats head poking in) I can't wait to get home and crank it up, and I still can't beleive it was in stock that long w-out selling. The build date is March 08.

Let go, let Guitar

Comment

curious.....in person....is this one more brown in color or more black or gray in color....nice axe man .....congrats

Comment

Originally posted by jackfrost91 View Post
                      curious.....in person....is this one more brown in color or more black or gray in color....nice axe man .....congrats
                      Its pretty much just like the first pic I posted, the top pic on this page. Obviously jamming on it is the big joy, but this Mocha is so friken kik ass looking it blows my mind.
                      Let go, let Guitar

Comment

great looking guitar~!

kitty likes it too!

Comment

Beauty!

Comment

sweeet!!
                            Pc-1's just kick ass.
                            nice top on that one.
                            If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Working...
                            X