PC-1 or KV2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JacksoNeal View Post
    Either one will make you happy...but dude, the PC1's are just beyond kick ass..I got my Mocha PC1 last week and I spent the whole Easter weekend playing it, they are exceptional guitars...to me anyway...this guy I jam with is a loyal Les Paul guy, but he did admit my new PC1 was killer.

I agree, I don't think there's a "bad" choice either way.

A PC-1 will be high on the list the next time I'm looking to buy.
    It's funny I've never really had much of a brand loyalty, I ususally just play whatever guitar "feels" right regardless of brand, but all I want to play are USA or custom shop Jacksons over the last year so I've been selling the others off!

Comment

/thread
      good tone isn't something you learn, its something you develop.

Comment

Originally posted by Voyager1000 View Post
        Not sure, the zoo said they didn't special order it themselves, probably picked it up after someone ordered it and didn't follow through...
        Either way its mine now!
        The original owner posted it on eBay after he received it. I was tempted to buy it but the Floyd for me is a deal breaker. I think I have the pics from that auction saved on my computer somewhere. Though, they're not much better than the ones MusicZoo put up.

From what I recall, he did say that it was supposed to be Silver. Not Silver Swirl. Wonder how they managed that screw up.

Congrats on the purchase. Post more pics when you get it please!

Comment

I've had the guitar for a few days now, still setting it up, adusting the neck etc...
          Here's a few pics, this guitar is hard to photograph, it has some sparkle to it as well. I'll try to post more pics this weekend.
          Brian, if you have the pics I'd be interested, musiczoo says this one was brand new, not used. my underdstanding is that there have been a few guitars produced like this. I'm thinking the swirl pattern would be much like a fingerprint, different for each guitar?

Comment

To my knowledge there is just the one. I don't know of any run or handful that were produced with those exact specs. The person who was selling it originally said he had just got the guitar and that it was supposed to be done in Silver not Silver Swirl.

Here are the pics from the original eBay auction. Unfortunately some of them are very small.

You're correct that the way this type of finish is done gives each one a unique print. No two would be indential. Based on the pics and the markings around the first volume knob and pickup area, this is definitely the same guitar.

Comment

Wow! Your KV is great, and your Soloist is amazing.

Comment

Thanks I enjoy playing them!!

That looks like my guitar all right!

I wonder if the swirl patern is like a graphic? like snake skin, bolts, etc??

wish I could find out who the original owner was.

Comment

Working...
                X