old gallery or new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old gallery or new

the new gallery is great but the old one seems easyier and less of a hassle trying to find the info.. and year in order seems much coolier....its harder to seach ..anybody else like the old gallery

I liked the old gallery but it was never, ever updated. Having the guitars sorted in order was cool - I wonder if that could be set up for the new gallery.

Having said that, being able to upload your pics yourself means that there is more activity in the short time it has been up (and consequently more new eye candy ) in the gallery than there was for years and years before.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

gary, you revealed our whole issue with the gallery - it was a pita to update, and when the idea of user created content came up years ago, the organization was a concern. it's sad that there wasn't a way (that wasn't super time consuming) to keep the old and the new.

sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

The old gallery is still around. Just take the 2 away from the end of the new url.
        Old...

http://www.jcfonline.com/Gallery

New...

http://www.jcfonline.com/Gallery2/
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

sweet thanks......its cool being able to see all those 80,s guitars without the imports

Comment

Since there's already grouping by body type, I imagine it wouldn't be hard to also group by year or serial number range.

If some coding's involved, I'd be happy to take a look at it.
            Scott

Comment

I know nothing about it. You'd have to ask Jeremy.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
              X