Couldn't pass this up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couldn't pass this up

I run a small luthier shop in St.Charles, MO. Every once in a while something good will come in that some one wants or needs to part with.
    It's a USA Custom Shop TM logo,4 digit San Dimas with a 5way and Kahler.I'm pretty sure its about an 87 Ontario made going by the serial numbers and other details.
    A good friend of mine was the only Jackson dealer in the STL area at the time so I'm lucky enough to know where it originated. It came with the OHSC with the right logo plate.

sweet keith you rock...now put it back in the glass case

Comment

Nice score. Is that Candy Apple?
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

Finally tore this one down today.. Found the order number,date of build was 3-11-87 with the builders signature in the pocket. Pickups are JC50's in the neck and bridge with a 5 way coil tapped. The neck had never been out of the pocket.

Comment

Awesome score.
          It's always cool to know a guitars origin and such.
          Currently at 78 guitars - Paul Reed Smith, Jackson, Robin, Washburn, Carvin, Peavey, U.S. Masters, G&L, Hamer, Godin, BC Rich, Yamaha, Fender, ESP, Kramer, Cort, Ibanez, Aria Pro & Charvel
          Pics:http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mr.rs/pictures/gear

Comment

That is lovely !!..got that Jack Butler vibe about it!!

Comment

Score!!!!!!!!!!!
              CURRENT GEAR SET UP
              2005 JACKSON SOLOIST
              1989 JACKSON KING V
              1984 JACKSON RR
              AXE FX II
              MESA BOOGIE 2:90
              DMC GROUND CONTROL PRO
              FURMAN POWER CONDITIONER
              (2) MESA BOOGIE 4X12 RECTO CABINETS
              (2) MESA BOOGIE 2X12 RECTO CABINETS

Comment

Where in St. Chuck is your shop located? I can sling some work your way if you'd like!

All the best,

A~
                All hail the 'King'
                R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

damn nice.
                  "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by STLKINGV View Post
                    Where in St. Chuck is your shop located?
                    I'm also in the area, let me know where you're at.

And you must also be referring to the late, great Dan Martin... I'd like to know who made off with Dan's private collection after he passed, he had some extremely cool shit!!! I've bought a couple dozen guitars from Dan over the years, nice guy, but rough around the edges if you didn't "know" him.

And Adrian, how come I don't get any more gig notices from you bro? Let me know when/where you guys are playin, maybe I can get out and catch a show.
                    Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

Yeah.. the same Dan Martin. I did alot of vintage work for him. Great guy and a good friend to me. I still get alot of work from his customers and collectors.

Comment

very cool....maple board with a reverse headstock = yummy!!!
                        www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                        My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

SD plated Jacksons rock.
                          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Strangletooth View Post
                            I'm also in the area, let me know where you're at.

And you must also be referring to the late, great Dan Martin... I'd like to know who made off with Dan's private collection after he passed, he had some extremely cool shit!!! I've bought a couple dozen guitars from Dan over the years, nice guy, but rough around the edges if you didn't "know" him.

And Adrian, how come I don't get any more gig notices from you bro? Let me know when/where you guys are playin, maybe I can get out and catch a show.
                            Hey Pat, I sent you an e-mail about a gig this Saturday at Fandango's in St. Louis County.

A~
                            All hail the 'King'
                            R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Working...
                            X