NGD: SL-2H Soloist Ferrari Red

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD: SL-2H Soloist Ferrari Red

It finally came in after 4 months of waiting all I have to say is this is one of the best guitars I will ever own because it just sounds beautiful and looks beautiful.

btw would post pics if I could find the cable to connect my camera to my computer.
    Jackson SL-2H Soloist (Ferrari Red)
    Jackson Stars RR-J2 Rhoads (Black)
    Jackson KVX10 w/EMG 81 bridge, EMG 60 neck (Black)
    Ibanez RG470 w/OFR, Seymour Duncan SH-5 neck and bridge (Titanium Ice)
    Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus (Vintage Sunburst)

Originally posted by jesude22 View Post
    btw would post pics if I could find the cable to connect my camera to my computer.
    Excuses, excuses!

Congrats on the score!
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

Congrats!
      PIX PIX!

Comment

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
          Excuses, excuses!

Congrats on the score!
          Need pron dammit.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Comment

Hey, not fair.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Here are some photos I'm gonna take better ones tomorrow, SINCE I'LL BE TAKING THEM. Unlike this time.

Comment

Congrats! Ferrari red looks awesome.

Comment

Congrats, very nice. Looks like there is a new Mayor in your guitartown
                    Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

I've got one of these, and I really like it. My only issue was an improperly placed Floyd, so I had to send it back to get it re-routed. Not a big deal other than the wait, great warranty due to Fender affiliation.

I guess the only issue I have with mine is lack of sustain, at least in comparison with my other guitars...could be cause I put in a Dimarzio Evolution in the bridge, but I just find the upper register notes die out a lil quicker than with the Duncan. The overall sound rips, though...it's my go-to shred machine.

You may find that Ibanez is going to get a lot less time out of the case now you've got a USA Soloist...at least that's what happened to my Prestige RG! I prefer the Jackson, but it's nice to have options. The neck may be thinner on the RG (and unpainted) but the Soloist neck and frets are just perfect for my hands.

Congrats on the score!...hope you got a good deal on it, too!

Comment

Personally I gotta say the Soloist is set up perfectly and has incredible sustain, even after I restrung it since I like playing in BEADF#B.

And about the Ibanez thats for all my standard tuning stuff reasons why it has 2 Duncan SH-5's and an Original Floyd(due to the fact the Lo-TRS was a POS and worn down) in it.

the one that actually gets the least amount of play there though is the King V..haha I hate the EMG's.

Comment

Nice soloist you have there.You can't go wrong with a U.S.A Jackson.They really do play so easily.

Comment

Nice!!!
                            Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post

Not funny
                              Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X