Jackson KV2 Wiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson KV2 Wiring

Was just wondering if any of you who have purchased a KV2 recently could tell me if the wiring configuration from the factory is like the old KV1 and Y2KV?

Like this:

Thanks

Bingo, that's it!
    Edit: Sorry I was a bit tired yesterday... I mean MY KV2 is: Neck/Bridge/Tone. Got her new in 2006
    Last edited by The Mitch; 04-22-2009, 01:58 AM.

Comment

Aren't the neck and bridge volume pots backwards in that pic? Maybe someone rewired my KV2...

Comment

Originally posted by mccullpl View Post
        Aren't the neck and bridge volume pots backwards in that pic? Maybe someone rewired my KV2...
        I believe they refer to what's in the pic as "reversed wiring" which is what (most) KV1's and Y2KV's shipped with.

Did you buy your KV2 new?

Comment

No, I got it used, and it had EMG's installed, so there's a good chance it was modified. I think the 'reversed wiring' makes a lot more sense....maybe I'll change it back...

Comment

Nice axe.I would change it back to the original scheme.I have long fingers and the volume knob always gets in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by mccullpl View Post
              No, KV1's are wired like his pic, KV2's are the opposite

Comment

My KV2 is wired like in the pic.
                "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Actually, I just checked and I was wrong. It is wired OPPOSITE the pic. I play it all the time... how I didn't know......
                  "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Working...
                  X