Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member saying hello to everyone...Jackson player for many years. I've recently picked up a late 80's Jackson strat and started looking for info and saw that this forum has a lot of knowledeable folks so I signed up. Thought I'd post my current USA Jackson's (87-89? Custom Strat, 2003 SLATQH and 96 AT1)...

Rick

[url=http://img198.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture001.jpg][IMG]http://img198.imageshack.us/img198

Welcome to the forum Cool silverburst !
    I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Thanks Phantom! Yeah, I just got the silverburst a couple of weeks ago. Got it for 275 if you can believe that. Needed some cleaning, truss adjusted and I put in a replacement Kahler...It is now one nice playing guitar.

Comment

Welcome mate! nice group!

Comment

Very cool. Love the SLATQH.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks Toejam/Daisp... Toe- That SLATQH is the best I've got for sure. Everytime I play out, it gets tons of compliments. I have some Gibson's too- It puts them all to shame (and keeps em in their case!)

Rick

Comment

Love the archtop

Comment

great collection, welcome to the forum!!

what influenced you to play jackson guitars?

Comment

wecome , nice guitars!

Comment

Thanks guys- Appreciate the compliments on the collection. Voyager, thats a good question, glad you asked- I started playing in the 80's and a big fan of Randy Rhoads/DeMartini and RATT(Charvels are cool too) Megadeth etc and of course wanted to be just like them. My first Jackson was a Japanese Rhoads V I picked up used, had Charvel 475 Deluxe, then "graduated" to a KE1. (Wish I still had that one) Once you get a good Jackson with some "mojo" there's really no turning back IMO- Along the way, I've bought other guitars but Jackson's are the most consistent in terms of quality and playability....It just stuck.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      Very cool. Love the SLATQH.
                      +2
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Love that archtop!Welcome aboard

Comment

22 fret soloists get my blood flowing and that one is nice.

Welcome.
                          Currently at 78 guitars - Paul Reed Smith, Jackson, Robin, Washburn, Carvin, Peavey, U.S. Masters, G&L, Hamer, Godin, BC Rich, Yamaha, Fender, ESP, Kramer, Cort, Ibanez, Aria Pro & Charvel
                          Pics:http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mr.rs/pictures/gear

Comment

Working...
                          X