Sl2ht

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sl2ht

i don't see many hard tail SL2's and cant seem to find much about them on the web. why is this? im not one for Floyd rose's and if i buy another Jackson i wanted it to me a hard tail soloist and the SL2HT seems to fit the bill. anyone have More info such as spec's and anything i should be aware about if i do find one to buy?

There's a fair few around and they crop on ebay fairly regularly. As far as specs go, other than the neck angle and obvious hardware changes, the specs are the same as an SL2H.
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

The SL1T and SL2HT were only released around 5 years ago, so the production history is not nearly as long as the floyded versions. I've actually been trying to find a fixed bridge in store to try out, but all I can find is the occasional normal ones...

Comment

I'm with you on the Floyd rose... and I have a new SL2HT arriving today or tomorrow I've tried several of them and all were good players. The fixed bridge models seem to be kind of rare in stores, though.

Comment

more info..hmmm:idea: oh yeah they are amazing!

EMGs arent standard.
          My Childrens
          -------------
          Lefty Ke2 ferrari red w blk bevels
          Lefty RR1T trans black
          Lefty Sl2HT trans black
          Lefty SLSMG!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluedinky View Post
            why is this?
            My guess is that since this guitar is called the "Soloist" most soloist players like having an OFR. Just a guess of course.

Comment

Looking to pick up a SL2HT sometime down the road... since my SL2H (blue ghost flame) is my regular "go to" guitar, would be nice to have a hard tail version to keep it company

- Leo.

Comment

so what i gather from this thread is im probably going to find this guitar exclusively on ebay? because i've NEVER seen it in guitar center or local stores.

Comment

or get your local / online dealer to order it from Jackson for you

Comment

Working...
                  X