Post your Trans finishes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your Trans finishes

Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone has a guitar with a transparent finish if they could post some pics. I'm looking at buying an rr-1t with a trans blue finish and would like to see other peoples to see if its worth the extra money

Here is my SLATM .... the pic could be a little better , but it will give you the idea.

Comment

This is a Roswell Rhoads Custom Shop we just sold on ebay this week !!!! Its to bad because this one was damaged during shipping a few years ago & we had to sell as a damaged guitar.

This one is store stock SL2H & it will let you see the curly maple !

This one is store stock as well ,however it will let you see the Flamed Maple Top. I think this one is awesome!

Hope these help!!!!

Comment

Last edited by j4vice; 05-31-2009, 11:33 PM.
        JvicE

Comment

Here are a few of mine.

http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Thanks a lot guys! keep em coming!

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonpc1 View Post
              Here is my SLATM .... the pic could be a little better , but it will give you the idea.

Hey check out mine slatqm

proud member of Jackson guitars fan club

Comment

Originally posted by T0M= View Post
                Hey check out mine slatqm

Is your guitar Violin Burst? It looks more brown in the pic. Thats awesome! Mine looks Violin burst in the pix but it is really Cherry Burst. The red really stands out in the finish.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonpc1 View Post
                  Is your guitar Violin Burst? It looks more brown in the pic. Thats awesome! Mine looks Violin burst in the pix but it is really Cherry Burst. The red really stands out in the finish.
                  Mine is Amber sunburst and i'm pretty sure your is too....but more importaint is that they look awesome,(only thing i dont like is a bridge pickup,all other kicks ass)
                  proud member of Jackson guitars fan club

Comment

My trans blue RR1t. Taken outdoors in bright light to emphasize the flame...

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

My trans black WR1 was in the gallery, but has since been repainted with a much better finish.
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

here are my trans black guitars (excluding the Kelly obviously)
                        My Childrens
                        -------------
                        Lefty Ke2 ferrari red w blk bevels
                        Lefty RR1T trans black
                        Lefty Sl2HT trans black
                        Lefty SLSMG!!!!

Comment

Wow hellbat that is one of the sexiest guitars i have ever seen.You just made up my mind to get that guitar!!

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonslayer View Post
                            Wow hellbat that is one of the sexiest guitars i have ever seen.You just made up my mind to get that guitar!!
                            I think any USA Select trans colour would look just as good. The tops are pretty thin, but it's nice wood regardless. I really need to get off my ass and swap out the pickups with some chrome ones. I've had them for months and just don't get around to installing them hehe.
                            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I love me some trans finish guitars. Here are mine.

This is my custom no-name brand with quilt top:

This is a Charvel Standard:

I have a new Carvin coming later this month with a trans teal finish over swamp ash.
                              Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
                              www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

Working...
                              X