Giggity, Giggity!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giggity, Giggity!

Just ordered a custom Jackson, and I'm feeling a little like Quagmire right now!

Awwwerighhht!

That is all.

Detail, god damnit, details!!!!!
    '08 Jackson Custom Shop Soloist
    '09 Jackson Custom Shop Soloist
    '09 Fender Stratocaster American Deluxe Fatstrat
    '12 Charvel ProMod SoCal Japan
    '17 Gibson Les Paul Classic
    '13 Gibson M-III
    Taylor 214CE
    Dean 6-string Bass
    Morgan Ukulele

Comment

Oh no. Quagmire doesn't shag and tell.

You'll have to wait for it, just like me. Let's just say it's a continuation on something I've done before. Or maybe a "variation" is a better way to describe it. Similar in some respects, and yet very different, too.

Comment

I will add one other thing. It bears mentioning that this guitar is similar in many respects to something that I spec'd out a year or two ago, although with several more - and more expensive - options. And yet, even with more and pricier options, the overall price came down pretty significantly from that prior order.

Jackson custom shop prices have definitely come down. They're still not cheap by any means, but not as crazy high as they were as recently as a year or two ago. That was very nice to see.

Comment

Diamond position markers? That would be classy.
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

Nope. But the inlays will be very cool.

Somewhat familiar, but I've never seen another guitar done with them in quite the same way.

Comment

rock the boat

Comment

Will this have any similarities to a certain double bound Kelly that I think rules?

Sully
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Let's hope those pricier extras weren't inspired by Arash's CS
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
                    Will this have any similarities to a certain double bound Kelly that I think rules?
                    Hmmm. The magic 8 ball says "ask again later".

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                    Let's hope those pricier extras weren't inspired by Arash's CS
                    Definitely not.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                      Jackson custom shop prices have definitely come down. They're still not cheap by any means, but not as crazy high as they were as recently as a year or two ago. That was very nice to see.
                      How about the wait times? Will two birthdays pass before you see this guitar? Can't wait to see it. You always get the good stuff.
                      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStrat View Post
                        How about the wait times?
                        Every order is different, so they're not necessarily good indicators for future build times. However, my last couple of guitars took a year or less. One was well under a year, like only 10 months or so. So my recent experience is that build times may have improved, as well.

Comment

Working...
                        X