Rob's new Death Angel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob's new Death Angel

Anyone know the specs on Rob's new red and black Death Angel?
    The wood and neck and all that stuff
    I was thinking about getting a custom shop version of it
    maybe different inlays or something I dunno
    but I was wondering

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/show...ight=cavestany

Comment

Saw that a while back
      lol
      What would you put on the spec sheet for the butt plug part?
      just write butt plug?

Comment

IIRC he said all the specs in the video, but i could be mistaken. did you watch it?

Comment

All I heard him say. Was the butt plug, the flamed maple top and the inlays with the non recessed floyd. Other than that he talked about the idea on how he came with the shape of it.

Comment

i dont know then. the original death angel is in the 1990-1 Charvette Charvel Jackson catalog over at http://audiozone.dk/cm/thumbnails.php?album=33 no info on it tho. since you're thinkin of goin custom tho the only thing you really have to do is say what you want to change.

Comment

Found 2 on ebay that have the specs on them. Thank you for your help though man.

Comment

Speaking of Rob, I saw DA play last night at a small club. Killer show. Rob played the cherryburst one and the old school one.

Comment

Really wanna see them. But they havent been near my area for a while so will have to wait. How do custom shop stuff? Pay a 1/3 with the quote then the rest when its completed? or something like that?

Comment

Comment

Death Angel has a new lineup. Dennis (bass player) no longer plays thrash. He's heavy into funk. His last gig was here in the Bay Area. He looked real sad at the end of the show. Andy (drummer) has recently also left the band. Burned out, i guess.

I don't know who the new members are. Death Angel are A1 musicians... including Gus (original rhythm guitarist).

Rob's Death Angel Jackson is a pure masterpiece! I played it a couple of weeks after he received it from Jackson. It has subtle differences than the original. More sustain. The notes really sing! I'd personally have the volume knob well away from my playing hand. I tended to lower the volume, inadvertently.
                      Last edited by Treachery; 06-14-2009, 02:53 PM.
                      [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

Originally posted by Treachery View Post
                        Death Angel has a new lineup. Dennis (bass player) no longer plays thrash. He's heavy into funk. His last gig was here in the Bay Area. He looked real sad at the end of the show. Andy (drummer) has recently also left the band. Burned out, i guess.
                        So it's Rob, Mark and a bunch o'guys? It's almost the Forbidden "reunion".
                        Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

Working...
                        X