Jonesing for an Adrian Smith model!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonesing for an Adrian Smith model!

I just watched Iron Maidens new video on Paladia Saturday night and was drooling the whole time of Adrian Smith's new Jacksons! Those things are so sweet! I'd have a hard time deciding between the black pickguard/maple board or white pickguard/ebony board. Anyone here have one yet? What do you think about them?

Don't talk to me about drooling. Matt's got my deposit for an ebony boarded one and I can't wait to get my greedy hands on it. Watching and listening to Maiden is torture right now for me.

As far as I know, two guys have one - neili is the only one to post pics so far. Search this forum for those. One other guy says he has one but was upset with the setup.
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
      Don't talk to me about drooling. Matt's got my deposit for an ebony boarded one and I can't wait to get my greedy hands on it. Watching and listening to Maiden is torture right now for me.

As far as I know, two guys have one - neili is the only one to post pics so far. Search this forum for those. One other guy says he has one but was upset with the setup.
      You've got to give a review of it when you get it!!

I've never got anything that was setup the way I preferred it but that doesn't stop me :O)

Comment

Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

You're killing me bro - love it!!!
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

Here I'd planned on custom ordering me a Carvin in the Spring as a graduation present to myself for graduating college at age37!! Now I may have to get one of these!!!

Comment

I'm hoping to order one in a couple months too...I'm thinking maple board, mainly because the white PG on white body looks TOO white...and I think maple looks cooler too! I really don't have much preference on fretboard wood...

I'd be great if the Jackson site had correct specs for it, as I'd have a better idea on the neckshape...IIRC the list the same specs as a speedneck profile, and list it as being cleared, not oiled.

Comment

Working...
              X