Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's impressive for your "first Jackson"
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

• Sorry Dog Boy but thats a fake.

I'm just kidding, welcome to the forum. I dont like Firebirds but its a particularly nice one.
      Well done.
      All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

• here is mine! gonna be putting SD custom custom and a jazz in it soon! Playing wise love it.
        I just wish it was a bolt on instead of a neck through!

I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

• Why?
          All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

• My 85 - J0734 - Pearl White, factory Floyd.

'09 Charvel San Dimas USA
            '85 Jackson Soloist w/Floyd
            '98 PRS Custom 22
            '10 Les Paul Traditional

Comment

• ^^^ Pure Class.

Comment

• Comment

• Awesome soloist Andy!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dog Boy View Post
                    Hi Guys,
                    My first post and my first Jackson. I bought it used so maybe you've seen it before. I love it and plan on getting more Jackson's! Love the forum too!

Looks awesome, Dog Boy. Being a fellow jackson firebird owner I have to say 'welcome to the club'!

Was that the one on Harmony Central?

Comment

• Originally posted by jk2171 View Post
                      Looks awesome, Dog Boy. Being a fellow jackson firebird owner I have to say 'welcome to the club'!

Was that the one on Harmony Central?
                      Yeah it was that one. It had most of the specs I wanted in a Firebird and it just came to a point where I had to have it...ya know? Its a great sounding guitar as well as being a looker. It has a pretty big neck too...very similar to a Gibson R9, maybe even slightly bigger. I'm really lovin it. I love that black one you have too, very classy. The Glow in the Dark is pure cool also.

Comment

• Cool..glad you're enjoying the 'Bird. My 3 all have Floyds on them. How is the string-thru on yours?

Comment

• Originally posted by jk2171 View Post
                          Cool..glad you're enjoying the 'Bird. My 3 all have Floyds on them. How is the string-thru on yours?
                          Stays in tune great and gives up some sweet tone. Definitely a fat, solid sounding ax. That said I'm still getting used to it. Being primarily a Strat player its kind of a weird hand position for me.

Comment

• ke1 trans-black from 1996

Comment

• Man I just nearly wet my pants. Those are so cool and I want one bad...they never seem to appear in the UK though, or at least when I have the money.

Comment

• haha... i got it from ireland. mark sold it at jacksonguitarpalace.com forums (recommended btw) at a dirty cheap price
                                good luck finding one! these are awesome guitars.

Comment

Working...
                                X