• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ I like that!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mazz View Post
        I want to see all the Custom and USA made guitars in this forum or atleast most of them, cause I'm gonna be gassing for ages!
        Here is a few of mine.......

My favorite is Bela......

Of course glowing is AWESOME!....

then my Jackson Custom Shop SL2HR Absinthe Frost....

here it is laying in it's Green G & G Case.........

Then of course my Jackson SLATQM Cherry Sunburst.......

the next 2 Charvels are my newest adds to my collection.....
        Charvel San Dimas 1 Slime Green

Charvel SoCal Candy Plum

here is my 2001 Jackson PC1, this thing has never let me down....

here is a pic with my Jackson PC1 Chameleon in it ,plus a few others....

Comment

Damn, that Absinthe frost soloist is an beauty!!!..me..want..baaaaaadddd...

Comment

Here is the only one I have at the moment ...

Kevin

Comment

Nice piece is that one a Dinky, I am new to Jackson guitars so please bear with me as I learn each of their styles.

Comment

Originally posted by Advv View Post
                Just paid for this one today!

I know this one!! I live in Freiburg, haha. They sold a USA DK1 at the same time, that one is also very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by best88 View Post
                  I know this one!! I live in Freiburg, haha. They sold a USA DK1 at the same time, that one is also very nice.
                  Seriously??? I can think of exactly 2 people that came by to playtest them, so that narrows it down a bit....

You gonna be at metalcamp in a few days too?

Comment

Originally posted by thenightpoet View Post
                    Nice piece is that one a Dinky, I am new to Jackson guitars so please bear with me as I learn each of their styles.
                    1991 Jackson Fusion ... I had a love affair with that guitar for 15 years before it came into my possession ... all-be-it beat up and battle scarred, it is now home. It was in such bad shape and out of adjustment, I traded a Mexi-Strat even up for it!

Comment

Love that Bela!

Comment

Originally posted by Zerberus View Post
                        Seriously??? I can think of exactly 2 people that came by to playtest them, so that narrows it down a bit....

You gonna be at metalcamp in a few days too?
                        Maybe he's talking about the Ebay (german) auctions you had. One fusion and one DK1.
                        Guitars:
                        Ibanez J-Custom RG8420ZD
                        Ibanez S520EX
                        Jackson DK2M

Comment

[QUOTE=Jayster;1255515]

That kelly with the notches, My god that is AWSOME

Comment

Originally posted by kspeace View Post
                            1991 Jackson Fusion ... I had a love affair with that guitar for 15 years before it came into my possession ... all-be-it beat up and battle scarred, it is now home. It was in such bad shape and out of adjustment, I traded a Mexi-Strat even up for it!

That's awesome when one can get a guitar that they have favored for years on in. I had favored a friend of mine's guitar for a long time as well, before I finally got my hands on it. Even trade for a Mexican strat is fair in my book, I think in my own opinion though that the Mexi-strat is trash anyway. You might find 1-2 out of 30-40 that sound ok, but most always need upgrading in my book.

Comment

Yes, it is very cool finally aquiring THE guitar I foamed at the mouth over in 1991 when I was a young, dumb, 20 year old that couldnt rub 2 pennies together. When it was sold, I had NO idea where it went, until a chance twist of fate intervened in 2006 and I saw a guy playing it at a festival. One year later I was in a band with him, and I couldnt keep him off my AMerican Strat Deluxes, so I bought a Cherry Sunburst Mexican Strat, threw in some Vintage Noiseless P'ups, leveled and dressed the frets ... handrolled the edges, and put in a pushbutton that when you engaged it, it added the bridge pickup to any other pickup combination you had on the 5 way. It was a great player, really, with great tone ... and a nice piece of wood for a Mexi-Strat ... I just HAD to have this Jackson. He offered the swap, and I obliged and went that night and picked up my Jackson and took it home.

The bad news, it has a couple bangs where the previous owner let the case deteriorate to the point of the guitar falling out of the bottom of it from the hinges being busted. A so called luthier put a wrong neck screw, in the wrong hole and pushed up one of the frets, thankfully not hurting the ebony around it. I was able to fix this myself. The binding on the fretboard was coming loose in a few places, also fixed by myself.... And lastly it has the dredded stress crack coming out of the neck pocket, that is one of the LONGEST ones I have ever seen. I have talked to a couple well respected luthiers about it after them looking at the guitar, and they all agree that it is totally stable.

The MAIN thing is, the guitar is HOME!!!!!!!

Last edited by kspeace; 06-29-2009, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Nice glad to see you were able to fix most of the problems, and glad that you were able to get an instrument you loved.

Comment

Working...
                                X