Show your USAs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by toejam View Post
    It's not a Soloist. Soloist = neck-thru construction.
    Dinky?
    Gear

Jackson DXMG
    Jackson JS30RR
    Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
    Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
    Blackstar HT5H
    Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
    Marshall JCM 800 2203
    Marshall 1960A Cab

Comment

• My old USA Jackson

Comment

• Sweet! H-S + top mounted Floyd: Pure win!

Comment

• Anyone else got any sweet pics? Excited for my KV coming in the post!

Comment

• Here's one a little off the beaten path. I believe the Jackson Explorers are among the rarest of all Jackson Shapes.

From what I was told, this is the last one to leave the shop when they were discontinued in 2003.

It was a custom order by a forum member here and I couldn't believe my luck to get this one.... It wasn't cheap by any means, but well worth it. Thanks AGAIN Eric! It's still minty fresh.

Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellraiser6502 View Post
              Here's one a little off the beaten path. I believe the Jackson Explorers are among the rarest of all Jackson Shapes.

From what I was told, this is the last one to leave the shop when they were discontinued in 2003.

It was a custom order by a forum member here and I couldn't believe my luck to get this one.... It wasn't cheap by any means, but well worth it. Thanks AGAIN Eric! It's still minty fresh.

DAMN...that is nice!

Comment

• i just drooled all over myself

Comment

• Hey guys, there are some GREAT Jacksons here! Reminds me why I started playing guitar in the first place.

I only have 2 right now...

1986 Kelly Snow White Pearl w/Red Bevels. I bought this from a member here in the JCF Classifieds like 8 years ago.

1996 KV2 Blue w/Ghost Flames (pic taken while I had fret work being done)

Comment

• Cool white/red Kelly. I like the matching headstock. Welcome to the board!

Comment

• Thanks for the welcome and the comments. I have been here before but it was so long ago that I don't even remember my user name. I'm a regular on the Moser, BCR, Megadeth, etc BB's and have used "Axe" since the 80's. It's always taken here so I have to improvise.

I do recognise a lot of names here though including Lorne, TimB, Pebber, and of course Nick from Piney Hills!

Don't know if you noticed but it has the P/U Selector Toggle on the lower front horn. I bought it from Brad Kelley (LA, not AUS) and he sent along an earlly ad it was used in for the Rockman.

Axe_V

Comment

• There's some really nice guitars in this thread but what I want to know is....

WHERE'S THE COCK DRAGON?!

If there's ever been a USA custom shop then that has to be it and I know that somebody here has to own that thing! HA HA!

Comment

• Originally posted by beachjammer View Post
                          There's some really nice guitars in this thread but what I want to know is....

WHERE'S THE COCK DRAGON?!

If there's ever been a USA custom shop then that has to be it and I know that somebody here has to own that thing! HA HA!
                          God, if Cockdragon ever shows up for sale, I am buying that fucking thing! Maybe I'll have Mike Learn refinish my Model 4...
                          -------------------------
                          Blank yo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                            God, if Cockdragon ever shows up for sale, I am buying that fucking thing! Maybe I'll have Mike Learn refinish my Model 4...
                            Me too. I want the cock dragon, just so I can antagonize the JCF population.
                            I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

• Apparently the next Indianna Jones film is called: Indianna Jones and the Legend of the Cockdragon. He finds the guitar in a temple on Atlantis and once he takes the guitar from its stand he is nearly flattened by a collapsing serpent phallus statue and a giant pair of concrete balls.
                              All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

• id this Jackson

Here is the path if the picture does not work: http://guitarmike.no-ip.info/pics/sept5-0912.jpg
                                I know the picture is no good but has anyone ever seen one of these usa made granite finish Jacksons? It has one pickup, original Floyd, the serial number is 4860. I bought it from the original owner, it looks like it was in a case most of its life.

Thanks,

Mike
                                Last edited by guitarmikey; 09-29-2009, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X