No announcement yet.

Show your USAs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do Like the Custom 5 in the bridge there are very few standard neck pups I like may have to get a barkenuckle set or neck pup might try the jazz with the TB-14 covered buckers would look awesome might be too much chrome then though...

But other than the JB it's pretty nice...

Comment

• Here is another one I recently bought (J1009), late '85 SD. Has all of the era-correct parts (football jack, etc).
      Something about those that keep me coming back.

Comment

• Awesome Kahler'd Jackson

Awesome 3 TITE, here is #J1010 actually-I bought brand new. Here is J2959 (9/86 Ontario)Candy Red Sparkle that kinda replaced it, almost exactly the same-but matching Headstock. This baby was well maintained and Excellent condition.

Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

• Here is my newest acquisition, J0456. Many of you were probably watching it on eBay--it's the one with the scary looking (but totally functional) headstock repair. It was definitely worth the money. I haven't taken any photos of my own yet, but here's one from the listing:

Comment

• I've got J0258 and some others lurking around but they're camera shy.

The photos of the J01009 are actually from GuitarCenter. Someone traded it in / sold it (org owner they said). Probably got a $300 store credit. :-\

Comment

• Originally posted by pro-fusion View Post
              Here is my newest acquisition, J0456. Many of you were probably watching it on eBay--it's the one with the scary looking (but totally functional) headstock repair. It was definitely worth the money. I haven't taken any photos of my own yet, but here's one from the listing:

yeah yeah i recall that one. if it were kahler i would have taken it myself.

very nice looking nonetheless!

Comment

• Originally posted by hwnd View Post
                yeah yeah i recall that one. if it were kahler i would have taken it myself.
                Oh man, if you love Kahlers, you can have a field day buying up old San Dimas Jacksons.

I've owned three other San Dimas Soloists in the past, all of which had Kahlers. The first got stolen, but the other two I sold because I just couldn't deal with the Kahler.

Comment

Oh man, if you love Kahlers, you can have a field day buying up old San Dimas Jacksons.

I've owned three other San Dimas Soloists in the past, all of which had Kahlers. The first got stolen, but the other two I sold because I just couldn't deal with the Kahler.
                  Shockingly I dont see a whole lot of the Kahler SD's around.
                  Someone must have a large stash! ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by hwnd View Post
                    Shockingly I dont see a whole lot of the Kahler SD's around.
                    Someone must have a large stash! ;-)
                    There's usually at least one a month on eBay, though not all are Soloists, obviously. There have been quite a few Kahler-equipped Rhoads on eBay lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADR View Post
                      Here ya go: Enjoy

Wow ADR! Mice Jacksons and great amps in the background! I have Bogners, Mesa, Marshall, and Randall myself but still would like to try a 65 Amps Soho too! Pro Guitar Shop uses that amp for their pedal demos on youtube and it always sounds great!
                      Rudy
                      www.metalinc.net

Comment

There's usually at least one a month on eBay, though not all are Soloists, obviously. There have been quite a few Kahler-equipped Rhoads on eBay lately.
                        My heart is set on the early (up to '87 / '88?) Jackson.. the SD's really get my attention. I hardly see any Kahler SD's around in the soloist model.

Comment

• Gotta show off my new Christmas present in this thread! Jackson San Dimas #1212, ebony fretboard, practically mint!

Comment

• Here are mine although I am selling the gold top.

www.valvequeen.com
                            www.myspace.com/foolscrown

Comment

• Originally posted by Laura View Post
                              Here are mine although I am selling the gold top.
                              What, playing with "juggs" included in price? Old joke, just kidding Laura and nice to see you here as well.

Comment

• beachjammer:Great score. . she looks mint.
                                Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Working...
                                X