Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not too long ago someone posted a link to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not too long ago someone posted a link to...

...the history of Jackson logos... I tried search twice and can't find it... can someone repost it? Thanks.
    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Not sure if this is the one you remember, but it's good:

http://zeus.lunarpages.com/~jimshi2/...kson_logos.htm

Comment

YES!!! TY!! I owe you my life!!
      "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

That would be me, in the "Lick it up" thread...

Comment

I saw that awhile ago too, it was very informational, thanks for posting again, because I do not remember how i found it either
          I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Very cool. I have a hard time telling the decals and silk screened ones apart, though...

Comment

Really the credit goes to all the knowledgeable people who contribute to this forum. I've got a lot of bookmarks from just checking threads after about a year or so.

I remember thinking to myself recently how lucky we are to have sound, professional advice for a variety of issues. I had a clear coat issue that I
              after receiving some input, I was basically able to fix the problem:

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85647

Which honestly FREAKED me out. I even got input from Mike Learn himself! How freaking awesome is that? And FREE!!! I'm a paying member now, which seems like the right thing to do.

So to all you who keep this place up running, THANK YOU

Comment

Working...
              X