No announcement yet.

My new Favorite: I wonder why? (HQ Pix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Favorite: I wonder why? (HQ Pix)

This is my first Soloist . I love everything about it.I'd like to personally thank my best friend Brian for making this happen.I got a call from him. . and couple days later this baby arrived.
    Purchased from orignal owner,perfect OHSC,tags,manual,wrenchs and bar included.It was super taken care of and was cased.It has 2 push/pulls.Volume is in/out phase and Tone splits the JB to single coil.I love the midrangy wah sound when on neck Pup. (reminds me of a Tone Zone per say).It's smooth,fast and light and I feel like royality playing it: Binding and MOP inlays/logo,ebony FB,beautiful flame top and real deal german Floyd.. . i'm spoiled.
    Here it is as promised:

Last edited by ADR; 06-25-2009, 01:35 AM. Reason: added more pix for you guys
    Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Trans green kicks ass. Congrats !
    I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

That thing rocks.
      "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

BEAUTIFUL!

I haven't seen a green I liked until this one.
        WOW!

Comment

That's classy as hell, Andy. Just can't go wrong with a Soloist. Congrats.

Comment

Thanx Pat, your like me. . .I love H-S or H-S-S. Floyd and 24 frets.Just have to learn to solo now
            Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Nice! Are you sticking with the chrome hardware or going gold?
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Too bad it's green, that's my favorite color. Now I'm gassing like crazy. Nice all around. Great score!

Comment

wow man thas stunning i love green my fav colour

Comment

Great looking soloist! Congrats.

Comment

Loving the trans green atm too, check out my WR1 (http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95195)
                      The only problem is these nice finishes need a whole stadium of light to bring out their colour, im looking at mine in low light and its just solid green. But if you shine a halogen light on it...wow they just glow.

I love soloists and im glad to see black microtuners, i always thought they were chrome (on chrome) for some reason, which lead me to suspect mine had been swapped out.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitised View Post
                        The only problem is these nice finishes need a whole stadium of light to bring out their colour, im looking at mine in low light and its just solid green. But if you shine a halogen light on it...wow they just glow.
                        Hence I decided to have my trans black WR1 repainted. Otherwise it looked plain black with chrome hardware in low light.
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Why not swap it for a colour u like?

Trans finishes need a lot of careful work to sand down and reapply so they dont lose their flames. And if you choose to go solid colours then you waste the AAA woods.

My tribal flame looks bright in pics, but even in daylight it looks pretty dark. Its just the nature of the paint, my bengal (being solid colours) always stands out, so id say solids are your best bet for a guaranteed all scenario finish.

Comment

she sure is pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitised View Post
                              Why not swap it for a colour u like?

Trans finishes need a lot of careful work to sand down and reapply so they dont lose their flames. And if you choose to go solid colours then you waste the AAA woods.

My tribal flame looks bright in pics, but even in daylight it looks pretty dark. Its just the nature of the paint, my bengal (being solid colours) always stands out, so id say solids are your best bet for a guaranteed all scenario finish.
                              Noone with another WR1 to swap at the time.
                              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
                              X