Show your USA Soloists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
    How do you like that speedloader? I used to have one on a BC Rich and hated it.
    I have one also. Piece of junk. Wont stay in tune for crap and a PITA to set back up.

Comment

No flash graphics but mint condition San Dimas all original except for Bare Knuckle VHII in bridge position.

Last edited by 59LemonDrop; 08-12-2009, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Here's my soloists - all SL2H. Old pic. I'll take a new one soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Frfurter View Post
          Here's my soloists - all SL2H. Old pic. I'll take a new one soon.

That's a serious collection, awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikernaut2 View Post
            Heres my crazy SL2h's

You forgot to paint the trem, the nut, the tuners, toggle switch and the fretboard green.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Here is my snakeskin soloist

CHECK IT OUT!

P.S signed up yesterday, looks like a great forum
              cheers

Steve

[IMG]

Comment

that's an awesome snakeskin!
                Ratt & Roll

Comment

im going to take some better photos this weekend, I got a new DSLR camera, that was taken with a basic hand held digi, ill post pics soon!

Comment

here are mine

“The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

Comment

'96-ish SL2 with OFR and EMG's.

If I ever remember to take a pic of my SL1 I'll post it up. Just a black SL1, though, nothing fancy.

Comment

Green Ghost Flames and Burnt Cherry Sun Burst:

Last edited by Torgreen; 08-13-2009, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                          How do you like that speedloader? I used to have one on a BC Rich and hated it.
                          The Speedloader in the Jackson works perfectly, easy to set up following the detailed instructions on Floyd Rose website, stays in tune, feels like an OFR.

The one in the Jackson is the 'high-end' one. I also have the BC Rich guitar you mention, and that one is definitely an 'import' version, made with lesser quality parts. Although I note the lesser quality, mine works well and stays in tune.

My Jackson was one of 2 that were made for NAMM about 4 or 5 years ago to showcase the Speedloader. For a while the FloydRose website had this pic on their website:

Comment

I've never seen a speedloader soloist, that's pretty killer!
                            Ratt & Roll

Comment

My SL2

Here's my 1996 SL2. It's got a GK3 semi-permanently mounted although I can go back to stock and you would never know, it's set up for somewhat easy removal.

I recently had the top buffed out, the neck had a fret job (levelling/polish/shape) and the nut height was played with a bit.
                              After all this and some trussrod adjustments it plays better than ever before.

Also, I had the stock Floyd posts replaced with actual OFR equivalents and the thing is much more stable now. The trem works like it should now. I have an OFR but I might just keep this in there.

It's one of my favorite guitars to play again.

Since the posts were replaced it seems to have added to the natural sustain of
                              the instrument, it REALLY sings now and it sang before.

If you want to hear it it's all over my myspace page:
                              aliensporebomb's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

The "Eta Carinae" track is the all SL2 though.
                              Last edited by aliensporebomb; 08-15-2009, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Nice. ^^^
                                Last edited by Hack; 08-29-2009, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X