Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic Snow white, Copper Snake.

A man of taste.
    All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

• Anyone have a pic of a Nebula SL1? I'm gassing for one of them bad right now
      Last edited by jim777; 04-12-2010, 10:01 AM.
      Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

• Originally posted by jim777 View Post
        Anyone have a pic of a Nebula SL1? I'm gassing for one of them bad right now

Comment

• Nebula is kick-ass!
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
            Where's the Shotgun Soloist?
            Sold that a loooong time ago. Do a search, I've been wondering where it is now also.
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Nice Thanks, I'm keeping my eye out for one of those

Comment

• Ive always jonesed for a Silver Swirl SL2H.
                All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

• Here's mine... just got this to compliment my RR1...

Hi everyone... this was my first post.

Comment

• I think this is my favorite thread here.

Comment

• '87 Pearl White Custom with black binding (neck and headstock as well):

Comment

• Originally posted by Rupe View Post
                        '87 Pearl White Custom with black binding (neck and headstock as well):

Very, very nice! Body binding on a soloist...it's like the white whale! I've only seen a few. Plus, it's from my favorite Jackson era.

BTW, was the bridge pup changed? And is that an Ibanez edge bar? I've never seen a stock black bar for a JT6.
                        "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

• Originally posted by oloniccolo View Post
                          hey new here. Mine is for sale unfortunately

This one is now safe at my house, getting played daily Needs a bit of a nut shim, but who doesn't? Seriously though, fantastic instrument, a beautiful guitar.

Comment

• Here she is gettin' all friendly with the new housemates

Comment

• Love the Hamer!

Comment

• That Hamer is actually on the 'Bay right now, unfortunately. It was on lend from one of my brothers. Outstanding instrument, nearly as nice as the Soloist

Comment

Working...
                                X