No announcement yet.

New score.....Jackson USA WR1 - Black Ghost Flames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axewielder, Yours look great too....I remember saving that picture some time ago when I was dreaming of a Black Ghost Flame Warrior. Comparing yours and mine they look almost identical yet there is a slight difference in the lower flames which tells that each of these killer machines are being handpainted with a different touch each time.

I actually have two Duncan pickups leftover from the SL2H BCSB which now have EMG´s.
    I wounder if it´s possible to use the SH1 neck as brigde pickups in the Warrior?? I might give it a try and see how it sounds, otherwise I will try a normal JB/SH1N setup until I can afford someting else.

Phantom Hawk, don´t forget pics!! The unpainted neck is smooth and feels great when playing. The neck on my Warrior is darker in the unpainted part and bright at the little part that is cover by clear coat where the neck meets the body.

Comment

Originally posted by Torgreen View Post
      I wounder if it´s possible to use the SH1 neck as brigde pickups in the Warrior??
      I wouldn't "go there", it won't be F-spaced (in addition to prolly not sounding good)

Comment

Very cool man

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
          I wouldn't "go there", it won't be F-spaced (in addition to prolly not sounding good)
          Just my thought too. I have yet another idea, my Charvel San Dimas has one EMG 81 and two DiMarzio pickups with one PA2 boost, so I could use the EMG 81 as brigde pickup and the SH1N with the PA2 as neck pickup in the Warrior, then the JB would go in the Charvel for a full passive setup(have not tried that for 8 years, could be interesting).

Comment

Working...
          X