new rr1 shaped case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new rr1 shaped case

Is it wrong to want the new jackson v series case just because it's cool? Has anybody tried it and is it a nice case?

Get the guaranteed lowest prices, largest selection and free shipping on most Music Accessories at Musician's Friend.

There's a thread about this somewhere. Am I still the only one that think it looks like an odd dick'n'balls?
    Originally posted by horns666
    The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Anything is gotta be better than the stock rectangular SKB case! Those stock cases suck. I would hope these to be better.
      Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I have one that came with my matt tuck RR , although its nice looking and is alittle smaller and easier to store , its actually unbalanced when carrying it. It tends to dive down so it kinda hurts your wrists when your walking with it ... so long story short its not much better than the original behemoth .

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
          There's a thread about this somewhere. Am I still the only one that think it looks like an odd dick'n'balls?
          I think it's one of those things that is just SOOOO ugly you can't help but stare.

Comment

Originally posted by KBRR View Post
            I have one that came with my matt tuck RR , although its nice looking and is alittle smaller and easier to store , its actually unbalanced when carrying it. It tends to dive down so it kinda hurts your wrists when your walking with it ... so long story short its not much better than the original behemoth .
            Bummer, I have the behemoth version that can hold the rr, kv, kelly, or warrior so it's HUGE and doesn't hold the rr1 all that well. It's ok I guess but it's just a bit excessive. I also saw they have a similar version but for the soloist/dinky body style. How's the interior of the case, about the same as the old ones? Does it have a covered pocket instead of the open ones?

Comment

Working...
            X