I played an old Soloist with a maple neck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I played an old Soloist with a maple neck

-And it was awesome! I want it so badly! It was neon orange too.

so grab it

Comment

And thanks for the pics... oh wait...
      Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

It was on consignment at a store for $1300 I offered them a grand, I'll see what happens. Quick question though. I'm trying to sigure out approximitly what year it's from. It has a H/S/S pu layout. All the PU's are jackson branded and have black covers like EMG's It had a nini toggle to coil tap the humbucker too. The floyd had a jackson logo and was made by schaller. I know the guitar was made before the FMIC buyout, but I'm not sure if it's from the 80's or 90's or what???

Comment

damn that sounds killer. Neon orange and a maple board I'd jump on that .

Comment

Originally posted by The Rossness View Post
            It was on consignment at a store for $1300 I offered them a grand, I'll see what happens. Quick question though. I'm trying to sigure out approximitly what year it's from. It has a H/S/S pu layout. All the PU's are jackson branded and have black covers like EMG's It had a nini toggle to coil tap the humbucker too. The floyd had a jackson logo and was made by schaller. I know the guitar was made before the FMIC buyout, but I'm not sure if it's from the 80's or 90's or what???
            From those specs, somewherer between ´88 and ´95...

Comment

Working...
            X