• Time
  • Show
Clear All

KV pro =

Comment

Originally posted by Blazphemer View Post
      Wow, it looks amazing!

how much did it set you back?
      Wasn't bad IMO. I got it for $1600 shipped with the hardshell Jackson case. It's in damn near mint condition as well. Couple minor dings, but almost zero fretwear and overall in great condition.
      - Adam

Comment

Originally posted by BeëlzeM View Post
        I want your KV pro.
        Me too

Wanna hear something cool about that KV Pro (this wont help any GAS by the way LOL)? The Kahler bridge on it came from Marty Friedman's #69 Kelly (used on the Risk tour). His had a bad fine tuner if I recall correctly, and at the time parts were a bitch to come across so I got it from him and put it on my KV Pro. The bridge on mine was just fucked at that point so it came at a good time. Perfect timing actually. Now it has a little history/mojo. This is a guitar that will never leave my side that's for sure.

Thank god having his bridge didn't make me start playing like he does with his picking hand LOL. I swear his wrist HAS to hurt after playing for an 1hr+ show!

This is the guitar it came from (the photo was taken WITH my bridge on it actually. Still has the same paint chip/wear in the lower side too. If you look closely at this pic and the one of my KV pro you can see it in both)

- Adam

Comment

Looks fantastic, added to my growing wishlist, congrats!

I wonder how is the neck on the Y2KV compared to the KV2...?

Comment

Originally posted by Torgreen View Post

They're supposed to be the same. "Speed" profile with medium frets.

Comment

Originally posted by Torgreen View Post

Brian is right It's identical. Same profile and same fretwire size. It almost feels like playing the same guitar, but with a different tone
              - Adam

Comment

HNGD. Nice family of Vs you've got there. I just wish the Y2KV came in a hartail model. those Vs are HAWT!

Comment

Originally posted by shredtilurded View Post
                  HNGD. Nice family of Vs you've got there. I just wish the Y2KV came in a hartail model. those Vs are HAWT!
                  You mean like the King V Pros? I gotta say I dig them both. I've ALWAYS loved the feel of the Kahler fixed bridge cause it's just so damn comfy IMO. But the Y2KV isn't too bad either. It's a different feel, but still sweet. From what I understand, the stringthru offers a tonal improvement as well, but I can't verify that.. my ears aren't THAT good I guess. I think this guitar sounds just as good as my Kahler-equipped V. So I will take everyone's word for it LOL
                  - Adam

Comment

Congrats! Y2KVs are tone monsters!!! And that KV2 looks damn nice with the silver finish!
                    My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

Working...
                    X