Show me your Kellys...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show me your Kellys...

I know there are threads about Kellys, but some are so old the pics have been deleted or won't show for some reason. If you Kelly owners could show me your pics I'd be grateful. I'm still trying to decide on a color, specifically a second choice if Jackson won't do the color I've asked for (the dealer is checking to see if they will). This is for a KE2 by the way, not a custom shop order. So, show them off! Thanks!

Mark

http://www.jcfonline.com/gallery2/index.php?c=5
    Scott

Comment

Comment

great looking kelly right here man!I wanted to get a ke3 and switch to a reversed headstock before I got my kevin bond rr.
        I wonder what it feels like to have money...

...ahhh fuck it guitars are better!

Comment

Thanks for the help guys. Jackson agreed to do the finish I wanted and it's on order. No need for a second coilor choice. Now all I have to do is wait, lol.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by metalvince333 View Post
            great looking kelly right here man!I wanted to get a ke3 and switch to a reversed headstock before I got my kevin bond rr.
            thanks. yeah i got the neck off of a member here and its been my main guitar.

Comment

what youre gettin jackson to do a custom color on a ke2 but it isnt a custom shop? how does that work out?

Comment

Its just a color they use to offer on the Kelly but don't anymore. Don't know if I should say anymore than that, lol. Actually, my "Crackson", uh, I mean Jackson dealer, lol, asked if they would and they agreed. Can ya tell I'm hooked on Jackson? This will be the third one I've bought this year, lol? Hence, my "Crackson" dealer, lol.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by MNash87 View Post
                  Its just a color they use to offer on the Kelly but don't anymore. Don't know if I should say anymore than that, lol. Actually, my "Crackson", uh, I mean Jackson dealer, lol, asked if they would and they agreed. Can ya tell I'm hooked on Jackson? This will be the third one I've bought this year, lol? Hence, my "Crackson" dealer, lol.

Mark
                  Spill the beans already, what finish you getting?

Comment

Trans red flame top with chrome hardware.

Comment

Originally posted by MNash87 View Post
                      Trans red flame top with chrome hardware.
                      Ah, cool. Congrats!

Comment

trans red is nice. i just sold my ps6t with that finish this past weekend.

Comment

Kellyz -r- cool !!!
                          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

oh this was in the USA section. i'm always doin that oh well the pic is here and it shall stay

Comment

Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Working...
                              X