One of the Last Fusions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the Last Fusions

So by 1993 the USA Production Fusion came to a halt and the Dinky became the main USA Production bolt on. I was lucky enough to get 001709, one of the last bolt ons from 1992, in the ultra rare factory paint: Textured Red Pearl. Here she is:

"Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Sweet Fusion! I have one of the very first fusions from 1990. Mine's in the ultra rare reverse EDS. I've never seen another reverse EDS before.
    Guitars:
    Ibanez J-Custom RG8420ZD
    Ibanez S520EX
    Jackson DK2M

Comment

Nice. You need to get a real job

Comment

wow, that finish is something. Looks like you left it down the beach
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Awesome. You will now sell it to me, undermarket.

These are not the droids you are looking for.

Comment

Nice finish - sort of bowling ball red, pink with that texture would be very poodle rock.

Comment

That finish is awesome.
              Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

nice score and GREAT condition. I have an 90 Art Deco. Best Jackson I ever played
                07 Ibanez J Custom RG8470RS, 92 Ibanez RG770EG, 91 Ibanez RG565EG, 90 Ibanez RG550CM, 90 Jackson USA Fusion, 89 BCRich Assassin, 85 Ibanez Roadstar II RS440RV, 05 Takamine AN-10

Furman PL-8 Series II, ADA 3TM MP-1 Ultra+, Axe-FX Ultra, rack tray (Axess Elec. BS-2, DOD FX90), Roland EV-5, Dunlop 535Q18v, VHT 2/50/2, Ground Control Pro, X2 Digital XDS95 W'less, (2) Bogner Cubes

Comment

That's one badass fusion.
                  Gear that i want:
                  -Jackson Custom Shop Rhoads
                  -Jackson RR1-T Ferrari Red
                  Always changing my mind about what guitar, amp, and effects I want on a daily basis.

Comment

Thanks all. The Fusion really was a cool guitar. The best one I have was purchased from Newc, it's a Snakeskin. I also have a "Pile O' Skulls" ala Mike Clark, a Deco Dream, a cherry sunburst flamed top, a deep metallic red, and a pair of white and black Fusions. I had an Erie Dess, Bikini Beach, and another snakeskin. Great guitars all around. But that red textured pearl I had never seen in person until I got this one.
                    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                    Gotta get away from here.
                    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Nice score Joe. Ive always liked Fusions, both Import and USA's. Ive never seen that finish myself. Ebay? I think I remember seeing it there.
                      "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

man that thing is sick! in the good way, not bad way I have never seen that finish before, but I think it looks amazing. great find, and another nice addition to your epic collection!
                        My name may be Matt, but in no case does that mean I will let you walk all over me

Comment

Working...
                        X