Who has/had LTD080??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has/had LTD080??

I have a friend at a divorce auction with a couple Sandovals ( one signed and one with a 25th anniversary edition), some Epi Frehleys and a Jackson Rhoads LTD #80 with vintage trem.

I have him over there bidding on them for me. I was curious who here had it as I can't imagine this person having this collection and not being a member here.

If I get both Sandy's and the LTD at a good price, I am probably going to keep one of the three and sell the other 2 as I am not a true collector, I play them. I could take possible profit and buy guitars I don't mind thrashing and a let a true collector appreciate them. All 3 appear to be stupid, stupid clean according to him ( read: like band new ).

!@!@!@ If you are the party getting a divorce and are going to be there trying to buy your stuff back, let me know who you are and I will tell him to back off for you.!@!@!@

I believe in letting a man get his shit back in certain siutations like this. - Lou
    Last edited by LouSiffer; 08-15-2009, 11:29 AM.
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen
Working...
X