Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Fusion...

Just won this on ebay...thoughts?:

I think you should sent it to me for further review.

Nice axe! I like it!
    “The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

Comment

Damn love that paint job!

Comment

Is that the old Coral Sea graphic? And I think if it's shipped in that case, there better be a lot of foam or something in there, because that guitar is going to move around a lot and break!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

You stole it at that price too.

Comment

The

The guy said its a custom tie-dye by "the Charvel/Jackson custom shop in Ontario California by craftsman Eddy Estrada. She features a rare, hand-painted "tie dye" finish."

And I will ask him to pack it full of bubble wrap and what not...

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            Is that the old Coral Sea graphic? And I think if it's shipped in that case, there better be a lot of foam or something in there, because that guitar is going to move around a lot and break!

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
              Yeah, those cases (and the G & G cases they use for the Custom Shop guitars) scare me for shipping. I've seen up close what happens to the CS guitars when they're shipped from CA... Necks on crooked, crushed wood in the neck pocket...

Nice score though, I saw that earlier today, it looks like a nice one! Hope it arrives in one piece and looking as good as it does in those pictures, that is pretty sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by mustaine-who? View Post
                The guy said its a custom tie-dye by "the Charvel/Jackson custom shop in Ontario California by craftsman Eddy Estrada. She features a rare, hand-painted "tie dye" finish."

And I will ask him to pack it full of bubble wrap and what not...
                that's not a tie dye. The tie dye finish looks like the guitar has been..... tie dyed. Like a Lithuanian basketball jersey!

Damn sweet guitar though. What time shall I expect delivery?
                Hail yesterday

Comment

I REALLY like it..........NICE!

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                    that's not a tie dye. The tie dye finish looks like the guitar has been..... tie dyed. Like a Lithuanian basketball jersey!
                    +1. Reminds me of the Coral Sea, but I don't think that had purple in it. Maybe it's just Eerie Dess without the swirl.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'd call it " nuclear puke" but that would be insulting.

enjoy!
                      -------------------------
                      Blank yo!

Comment

i hope this isnt to dumm of a question but whats the real difference between a fusion and a soloist or a dinky (i cant tell if its a bolt on or not)

Comment

It's a bolt-on. fusions are short scale 24.75" like les pauls.

Comment

Fusions are bolt-on, but 24.75/Gibson scale (hence Fusion).

EDIT: Drat! Beaten to the punch
                            Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Awesome guitar dude, but that case would scare the hell out of me

Comment

Working...
                              X