No announcement yet.

USA Fusion...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I am GASsing for a Fusion because I love the shorter scale.
    I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

I've

I've already emailed him about my concern on the guitar moving around during shipment, and gave him some shipping pinters. Seems like a good guy...hopefully he'll do a good job!

Comment

thats cool that its a shorter scale length, so its similar to a dinky only better ( in my opinion)

Comment

Fusions are cool. I like 'em a lot.
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by lionofdeath
            It looks like the guy relisted it
            You are the guy, loser. Your only other post on the JCF is you selling this guitar and telling everyone it's up for auction.

This is at least the 10th thread where someone comes in here and shows off an axe they know little about. They get the JCF's knowledge and expertise, which they then use in their narratives on eBay. So low
            "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
            Gotta get away from here.
            Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
            Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750 View Post

They get the JCF's knowledge and expertise, which they then use in their narratives on eBay.

I am not a guitar expert so I love to read your comments and increase my knowledge about Jacksons and Charvels
              Let's try to fight with alcoholism! Drink more and leave less for others

Comment

Originally posted by b3ny666 View Post
                I am not a guitar expert so I love to read your comments and increase my knowledge about Jacksons and Charvels
                that's what we're all here for. But some folks sign up only to look for information to make their sales pitch more impressive in an effort to push up the price on whatever they are selling.
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Sweet woodchopper
                  congrats!!!
                  "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                  --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750 View Post
                    You are the guy, loser. Your only other post on the JCF is you selling this guitar and telling everyone it's up for auction.

This is at least the 10th thread where someone comes in here and shows off an axe they know little about. They get the JCF's knowledge and expertise, which they then use in their narratives on eBay. So low
                    Sent me a PM about it too.
                    Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Originally posted by nhspike View Post
                      Sweet woodchopper
                      congrats!!!
                      Apparently he didn't get it, because the owner relisted and tried spamming it here.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                        Apparently he didn't get it, because the owner relisted and tried spamming it here.
                        Yea I got the same PM, but he said the top bidder backed out?:think:
                        I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Right, for those who didn't see it before it was deleted, it was pimped here under a new account name. Hence my harsh reaction and post.
                          "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                          Gotta get away from here.
                          Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                          Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
                            Yea I got the same PM, but he said the top bidder backed out?:think:
                            No..I didn't. Had some nutcase go paypal postal on me on the Lava Charvel Model 6 I sold him. He was expecting a museum piece...I sold him an exceptional well kept model 6. He opened a dispute and the Fusion guy wasn't willing to wait until it resolved...so I lost it.

Comment

No..I didn't. Had some nutcase go paypal postal on me on the Lava Charvel Model 6 I sold him. He was expecting a museum piece...I sold him an exceptional well kept model 6. He opened a dispute and the Fusion guy wasn't willing to wait until it resolved...so I lost it.
                              That blows! I guess the seller didn't read that book they sold last month called "How to Win Friends.."

Comment

Originally posted by mustaine-who? View Post
                                Oh I knew you didn't. I was talking about how he said that. I believed you.

Comment

Working...
                                X