No announcement yet.

NEWS FLASH: 24 Fret RR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought the same thing when I first saw the pics.
    "Better to Die Quickly Fighting on Your Feet
    Than to Live Forever Begging on You Knees."-LoG

R.I.P.
    Dimebag Darrell
    Chuck Schuldiner
    Cliff Burton

Comment

• Originally posted by GuitarWizard View Post
      tough to tell by the pics wether or not there is binding but since Matt is there and he says no binding than i'd have to believe there will be no binding. Is it me or do those 2 extra frets look a little tough to reach?
      Originally posted by TrendkillDBD View Post
      I thought the same thing when I first saw the pics.
      i thought this too but a while back when i played a friends LTD DV-8 (blasphemy i know, but bear with me ) i thought hitting the 24th was hard but once you get used to it its not very out of reach at all. i cant wait to get me a white w/black regardless of where the 24th fret is.

Comment

• Despite the lack of binding and MOP inlays, I can hear my wallet whimpering already.

Comment

• that one clearly has white binding on neck and headstock.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexiLiimatainen View Post
            http://web.mac.com/melvinny/iWeb/NAM...s/IMG_1665.jpg

that one clearly has white binding on neck and headstock.

thats exactly what im talking about i was just too lazy to repost the pic

Comment

• That is a US model. Note the reverse fins and white logo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
                That is a US model. Note the reverse fins and white logo.

once again, one will be in my posession...either via monetary compensation with a dealer, or by force...brutal, brutal force...it will be mine!

Comment

• Originally posted by GuitarWizard View Post
                  Is it me or do those 2 extra frets look a little tough to reach?
                  Not at all, unless you're trying to fret the lower strings, which is unlikely anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
                    That is a US model. Note the reverse fins and white logo.
                    Are you sure? It doesn't say Made in USA on the headstock...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kurtma View Post
                      Are you sure? It doesn't say Made in USA on the headstock...
                      Well, it looks to me like the white w/black pinstripes is a USA Select model while the black w/yellow bevels is a Custom Shop model(24 frets, reverse sharkies). Then again my contacts are over a year old when the recommended use is one month.
                      "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

• I really wish I waited and bought one of these instead of an LTD Alexi.
                        I would so snatch that up it if were 24 frets

I'm out like Axl Rose just before a GNR concert

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunbane View Post
                          Despite the lack of binding and MOP inlays, I can hear my wallet whimpering already.

WOW! There's a complete flip-flop from MR. Mother of Pearl himself......
                          "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

• need

more

info!!!!!

MATT, you got a PM!!!
                            You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

• I like the "Limited Edition" version. Any one that is @ NAMM, if you come across a guy Named Troy from RED STAR GUITAR & DRUM. Let him know Darvin is interested in one of those (binding & reverse fins). I'm not to picky about the color scheme, although if the White w/ Black bevels has white/Ivoroid binding that would be my 1st choice.
                              KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                              I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

• Originally posted by 777 View Post
                                WOW! There's a complete flip-flop from MR. Mother of Pearl himself......
                                I still think MOTO looks ugly as sin.

Still, kickass guitar for sure!

Comment

Working...
                                X