No announcement yet.

NEWS FLASH: 24 Fret RR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well it looks like these things are gonna start hitting stores before 2/15/2007. So the wait time on orders won't be so painfull.

Comment

• The black binding is ok. I would settle for a white w/ black belvels w/ the black binding. But I would go for the "Limited" version w/ white binding & reverse fins (even if it is yellow bevels)
      KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
      I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

• The limited model is not USA, it's an import.
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

• Is the japanese import quality as good as lets say my 1986 charvel model 5?
          1986 Model 5 with Kahler
          RH100 Randall head
          4x12 cabinet with Eminence Blue Tick Hound speakers

Comment

• Looking at the Jackson website...the snow white with black bevels version is listed with two model numbers.

Here it is listed as 2913024577:

http://jacksonguitars.com/products/s...partno=2913024

And in the new PDF price list, it is listed as 2913024877

Thoughts?

Comment

• Fender product numbers have following legend

OOO-MMMM-CCC

OOO - origin, may vary a bit, but anyway 29x means Jackson Improt (291 since 2006) and 280 means USA (285 means CS).

MMMM - a certain model code and

CCC - colour code and basically only 2 last digits of three mean the colour and the first digit may vary depending on origin/production details

877 is white with bevels for USA
              and 577 is the same for import

So, in price list it's a misprint. I guess, because before 2007 the white with bleck bevels was available for USA only and the only colour coode was 877
              Last edited by Carbophos; 01-22-2007, 05:05 AM.
              Because I don't say it
              Doesn't mean I ain't thinking it

Comment

• So, what's the story on the "Limited" version?
                Do they plan to make 100 or so of each color scheme w/ the white binding & reverse fins & then any others will be black binding & regular fins?

In the description on the website it doesn't list binding on the RR24s.
                KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

• It's always been like this, and I don't understand that JCMI can't be bothered to put out correct spec listings for their guitars. I never take a spec listing from them at face value anymore. If they don't fail to mention a feature, you can be almost assured that something else is wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hamner1 View Post
                    So, what's the story on the "Limited" version?
                    Do they plan to make 100 or so of each color scheme w/ the white binding & reverse fins & then any others will be black binding & regular fins?

In the description on the website it doesn't list binding on the RR24s.
                    All RR24 will have binding, The white binding with reverse sharkies will be a limited run of 300.

Comment

• WOOHOOOO!
                      Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

• Originally posted by Death View Post
                        All RR24 will have binding, The white binding with reverse sharkies will be a limited run of 300.
                        So we'll have the white one with black bevels as a production model? If so that's great!
                        Check my bands!
                        www.myspace.com/magicktr
                        www.myspace.com/sinif64
                        www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

• Originally posted by NextInLine View Post
                          So we'll have the white one with black bevels as a production model? If so that's great!
                          I believe so. Just fyi, the white one with black bevels had black binding and a battery box on the back.
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                            I believe so. Just fyi, the white one with black bevels had black binding and a battery box on the back.
                            Black binding kills on white headstocks! And I can live with the battery box
                            Check my bands!
                            www.myspace.com/magicktr
                            www.myspace.com/sinif64
                            www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

• Originally posted by NextInLine View Post
                              yep!

Comment

• btw: on the Jackson homepage it doesn`t say anything about binding :/...
                                So I think that the binding will be only on the show models...
                                If it`s that so...that would suck!...
                                Can anyone tell me(us) more about this for sure?
                                Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Working...
                                X