NEWS FLASH: 24 Fret RR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RacerX View Post
    Well, not all...the low end stuff (JS series) is made in India.
    correction: japan is where Jackson makes most of their imports

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.C View Post
      well I have the moto & I have the mop, & I'll take mop over that cheesy plastic trash any day.. I mean are they really tossing that shit on the 24??

see how that moto looks under stage lights compared to mop & it might matter to ya...
      it's funny you should say that. I walked out on a show the other day for that reason. I was thinking "wow, this music is really kicking my ass! Great band. But those MOTO inlays......"
      Hail yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
        it's funny you should say that. I walked out on a show the other day for that reason. I was thinking "wow, this music is really kicking my ass! Great band. But those MOTO inlays......"
        word vit, its not even if they can play or how good it sounds, one glimpse of plastic and I'm out of there. I mean, if a guys shredding all over the place what difference does it make what the friggin' inlays are? The answer is heaps!!

Comment

• I am fine with MOTO (though of course if they put MOP on there, even better) ... but anyone else think that the matching yellow "Jackson" logo makes the guitar look cheap?

The red one is ok because it's darker and blends in with the black headstock better. But on the yellow one, it just kind of jumps out against the black headstock and seems somewhat toyish... the rest of the guitar is cool.

Btw, anyone know what the MSRP or MAP of the limited edition RR24s are? The ones with white binding and reverse inlays.
          Last edited by Leo Chang; 02-05-2007, 01:00 AM.

Comment

• Look, it's pretty clear that Jackson have really f**ked up on this one. I mean, they add two extra frets but forget that a toilet seat does not belong on a guitar? How the hell will this sell? Every kid knows that you just can't play with dirty hands. I mean unless they provide toilet paper with it or something, but then that might cramp up your style? Anyway, like I said...you can't fool the kids. Even Metallica named an album after MOP, so that's what they should have used! Damnit.
            Last edited by Sanctuary; 02-05-2007, 06:39 PM.
            The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

• Ok so when will these hit the stores?
              Check my bands!
              www.myspace.com/magicktr
              www.myspace.com/sinif64
              www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanctuary View Post
                Look, it's pretty clear that Jackson have really f**ked up on this one. I mean, they add two extra frets but forget that a toilet seat does not belong on a guitar? How the hell will this sell? Every kids knows that you just can't play with dirty hands. I mean unless they provide toilet paper with it or something, but then that might cramp up your style? Anyway, like I said...you can't fool the kids. Even Metallica named an album after MOP, so that's what they should have used! Damnit.
                Ahh, SHUT UP and be happy that it has atleast 24 frets...
                Everyone that MOTO bothers him so much has enough money to
                buy an USA or a Jackson Stars with MOP...
                If you are not happy with little things you aren`t worth the big ones;P
                Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

• Originally posted by Special-K View Post

what he said. stop being such a crybaby

i'll more than likely got one next year... already burned all i had on other stuff, cos i couldnt wait for this one =/
                  You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

• Originally posted by Leo Chang View Post
                    I am fine with MOTO (though of course if they put MOP on there, even better) ... but anyone else think that the matching yellow "Jackson" logo makes the guitar look cheap?

The red one is ok because it's darker and blends in with the black headstock better. But on the yellow one, it just kind of jumps out against the black headstock and seems somewhat toyish... the rest of the guitar is cool.

Btw, anyone know what the MSRP or MAP of the limited edition RR24s are? The ones with white binding and reverse inlays.
                    The matching color logo is one of the things I like about these. Of course, I've always liked Jems (the looks anyway) and flashy guitars, so.....JMO.
                    Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

I guess HEAVY sarcasm is lost on you. Just for reference, here's my original post in this thread...

Originally posted by Sanctuary
                      You can't please everyone, obviously. One thing is certain: these will sell.
                      The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

• Oh ok...
                        I love sarcasm...but, I didn`t recognize it on your post...
                        Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

No, no we dont. If we had enough money for a USA, do you really think we would be bitching about a $1000+ import with toilet seat inlays? Why would we even care if that was the case?
                          Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

• Originally posted by RobRR View Post
                            No, no we dont. If we had enough money for a USA, do you really think we would be bitching about a $1000+ import with toilet seat inlays? Why would we even care if that was the case?
                            well, more often than not, people tend to bitch about anything just so that they are complaining about something. you can't please everyone and then there are those people who just can't be pleased by anything becuase they complain about everything. once again, i dont give a fuggin waggles about moto so i will definately be putting all my money towards getting one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by slayer32390 View Post
                              well, more often than not, people tend to bitch about anything just so that they are complaining about something. you can't please everyone and then there are those people who just can't be pleased by anything becuase they complain about everything. once again, i dont give a fuggin waggles about moto so i will definately be putting all my money towards getting one of these
                              +1
                              "Better to Die Quickly Fighting on Your Feet
                              Than to Live Forever Begging on You Knees."-LoG

R.I.P.
                              Dimebag Darrell
                              Chuck Schuldiner
                              Cliff Burton

Comment

• Originally posted by RobRR View Post
                                If you can't find an RR1 under $1,000 used, you're not looking hard enough.
                                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X