X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt said, that he might get 3...
    "Don't mess with the Pudel of Death!"

Comment

• Look out! here they come! http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Jackson-Rand...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

• You guys, look at us. arguing over inlays for Christ sake! Let's just be happy that Jackson is doing this for us to begin with.

Comment

• They arent doing it just for "us" out of the kindness of their hearts... they are doing it for their wallets. If it was really done for us, we would be getting our moneys worth, not skimped cut corners to make a few dollars more profit per unit.
          Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

• "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• I swear, I've never seen so many whiney little bitches in my life. Buy it, stfu, or order a custom. Geez.
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                I swear, I've never seen so many whiney little bitches in my life. Buy it, stfu, or order a custom. Geez.

Well said...
                Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

• Originally posted by Special-K View Post
                  Well said...
                  Well said indeed Xeno! All this talk of inlays is really annoying. If you dont like the inlays then say so and stfu, dont argue about it for another 12 pages. Lets see where it goes from here

Comment

• Probably downhill

I for one, can't wait to pick this thing up.

Oh, and anyone who shops at Guitar Center, I went there last week to ask about the RR24, and one of the guys called Fender and said it would be a while (he approximated "a couple of months") for them to start coming in, and that they would not have many, and would probably have to be ordered.

Comment

• Xeno, is there an echo in here?

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                      Just suck it up & start buying 'em.
                      Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                      Meh, you know what, guys? Even if it had everything you talk about in this thread, you whining grandmas would still be bitchin' about something!

Like Jack :ROTF:
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• so Rob, I guess you are not buying one then eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                          Xeno, is there an echo in here?
                          If there were, my responses would be more polite.

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                          75% of you who say "if it had this or didn't have that I'd buy it" are full of shit. You probably wouldn't even buy it if it was because you'd find some other girly reason why it doesn't meet your needs.

Fucking ungrateful whining little bitches.... the lot of you.
                          Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                          I swear, I've never seen so many whiney little bitches in my life. Buy it, stfu, or order a custom. Geez.
                          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Death View Post
                            so Rob, I guess you are not buying one then eh?
                            Nope! :ROTF:

And while we may be the whiny bitches, I know Ill NEVER be the dumb ass who spent over a thousand dollars on a guitar with plastic toilet seat inlays!
                            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dusty_D View Post
                              Probably downhill

I for one, can't wait to pick this thing up.

Oh, and anyone who shops at Guitar Center, I went there last week to ask about the RR24, and one of the guys called Fender and said it would be a while (he approximated "a couple of months") for them to start coming in, and that they would not have many, and would probably have to be ordered.
                              Yeah, I have been to Guitar Center and a local guitar shop both of whom are authorized Jackson Dealers, both placed I got them to call their rep and in neither case have the rep returned calls. This is the same BS that lead me away from jackson in the early 90's. Apparently the California rep isn't all that interested in business.
                              In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

• Originally posted by eakinj View Post
                                Yeah, I have been to Guitar Center and a local guitar shop both of whom are authorized Jackson Dealers, both placed I got them to call their rep and in neither case have the rep returned calls. This is the same BS that lead me away from jackson in the early 90's. Apparently the California rep isn't all that interested in business.

:EDIT:
                                I re-read your post. Heh, I'm sure the REP is just very busy. Have you tried wild west guitars?
                                Last edited by Death; 02-19-2007, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X