No announcement yet.

NEWS FLASH: 24 Fret RR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the guitars are about 45 days out from what I understand....

the black and yellow ones are gonna be a bit longer according to fender
    Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

• Got one coming this week !! Blk with yellow bevels and white binding and rev inlay !! It should be alot like my 1990 RR Pro ! If you don't like the inlay go get yourself a USA CUSTOM SHOP RR 24 and pay the big bucks and stop bitching like little girls ! You should be happy that Jackson is doing the RR 24 so you can afford one ! If you are looking for this guitar go to ebay ! I have seen 4 so far ! Hey Rob , get a life and don't be mad that some people do like this guitar and really don't care what the inlay is being made of ! It is a Jackson RR 24 so if you don't want one SHUT THE HELL UP! If you would like I can sent you a towel to cry on Rob ! Are you scared that you can't play the two xtra frets or what ? Later !!!!!!!!!
      Last edited by dk1crazy; 02-20-2007, 07:11 PM.

Comment

• Wow, you got a big mouth! But hey, I totally agree. I'm probably getting the regular ones with black binding. Looks pretty cool too I think!

Are the "limited edition" RR24's on eBay available now or do you have to until April or whenever the regular RR24 comes out?

Comment

• Originally posted by dk1crazy View Post
          Got one coming this week !! Blk with yellow bevels and white binding and rev inlay !! It should be alot like my 1990 RR Pro ! If you don't like the inlay go get yourself a USA CUSTOM SHOP RR 24 and pay the big bucks and stop bitching like little girls ! You should be happy that Jackson is doing the RR 24 so you can afford one ! If you are looking for this guitar go to ebay ! I have seen 4 so far ! Hey Rob , get a life and don't be mad that some people do like this guitar and really don't care what the inlay is being made of ! It is a Jackson RR 24 so if you don't want one SHUT THE HELL UP! If you would like I can sent you a towel to cry on Rob ! Are you scared that you can't play the two xtra frets or what ? Later !!!!!!!!!
          Congrats... and then we want to see some pics...
          And about the inlays you`re right...

I hope to get the money for the Black one with yellow bevels... regular RR24...
          Btw: if someone is bitchin so much about the MOTO inlays...go to a shop and let them put real MOP inlays in it...
          If MOTO bothers you so much you sure have the money to get MOP inlays in... IMO...

Anyway I`m happy there is a RR24 ;D...wooohoooooo
          Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

• Sorry about that ! Could not help myself ! Yes , you can get them right now ! I should have it in a day or two !!
            http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Jackson-Rand...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

• How many of the "limited edition" RR24's are there going to be made ?

Last edited by dk1crazy; 02-20-2007, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• From what I understand, the limiteds were a screw up and only 75 were made. This would explain why there is a delay on the yellow ones.

Comment

Got one coming this week !! Blk with yellow bevels and white binding and rev inlay !! It should be alot like my 1990 RR Pro ! If you don't like the inlay go get yourself a USA CUSTOM SHOP RR 24 and pay the big bucks and stop bitching like little girls ! You should be happy that Jackson is doing the RR 24 so you can afford one ! If you are looking for this guitar go to ebay ! I have seen 4 so far ! Hey Rob , get a life and don't be mad that some people do like this guitar and really don't care what the inlay is being made of ! It is a Jackson RR 24 so if you don't want one SHUT THE HELL UP! If you would like I can sent you a towel to cry on Rob ! Are you scared that you can't play the two xtra frets or what ? Later !!!!!!!!!
                  I'm interested in one of these. Can you tell us if you had to pay the $1225 listed?

What are the regular RR24's going to street at? I know its probably in this thread somewhere but it's too long and I'm too lazy
                  I like the white binding, just trying to figure what I'd have to pay to get it compared to the others.

Karl

Comment

• they are 1700 and street price is 1225
                    Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacksonite View Post
                      they are 1700 and street price is 1225
                      I assume that's for the "limited" run (white binding, reverse inlays), but what about the regular ones?

Edit-

OK I just downloaded the 1/1/07 price list from the Jackson site and it says the RR24's list price is $1750
                      So are the limited run Namm RR24s the same price as the standard RR24s when they ship?
                      Last edited by memphiskat; 02-21-2007, 03:00 PM.

Comment

• Here you go !! I got a couple of links for you ! If you are wanting the Limited ones you better get one !!!! I have heard there will be only 75 with white binding and rev inlay !!! I have also heard Matt's music is getting 3 ! Give him a call and see . But for now the only place I know that have them is on ebay ! Matt is asking $1229.00 for the ones with black binding and reg inlay . I don't know if it will be the same price for the Limited ones or not !! If you guys have forgot the kevin Bond guitar is going for around $1200.00 ! It is 22 frets and no Floyd Rose ! So if you want one of the Limited ones you better get on it !!! I would say they are going to go pretty fast ! Call Matt at Matt's Music he is a cool guy and will tell you whats up about this !!! I hope this will help you guys out !!

http://www.mattsmusic.com/Merchant2/.../Jackson2/RR24

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Jackson-Rand...QQcmdZViewItem

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...ads?sku=511573

Last edited by dk1crazy; 02-21-2007, 04:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by memphiskat View Post
                          So are the limited run Namm RR24s the same price as the standard RR24s when they ship?
                          Price is the same for all of those on DCGL - 1,225$. So I think yes.

Comment

• Just got it in and man that thing is sweet !! It is not like my old RR PRO but is just as nice anyway ! The inlay look just fine and over all the guitar is nice and plays like a dream ! Its not a USA RR or PRO but play just as good !! I would say most of you will be very happy with one !!!!! I got to go and play this sweet RR24 and really check it out ! Later

Comment

Just got it in and man that thing is sweet !! It is not like my old RR PRO but is just as nice anyway ! The inlay look just fine and over all the guitar is nice and plays like a dream ! Its not a USA RR or PRO but play just as good !! I would say most of you will be very happy with one !!!!! I got to go and play this sweet RR24 and really check it out ! Later

WTTF!!!?!?!?? Pics! NOW! You get me? NOW.

Comment

• I will post pics soon !!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X