"Upgraded" Dominion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flatpicker View Post
    I don't know about USA, but as an import I'd get one.
    look nice...
    Big +1 to that.
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Humbucker from Hell maybe in that pic?

Those look like the same pickups he had in the Morton in the latest Guitar World they were in (the Iommi cover?). That dude does change pickups like (most of us) change draws.

That "Black Beauty" would be the thing to get. Hope they do put that in a production model.

Comment

On another forum, someone posted some decent shots (but not of the unfinished neck):

Also looks like the primer is now bolt-on with dots:

Comment

If the dominion was a 25.5 scale with another bridge ill be all over it...

Comment

I'm really digging the binding on the body. Anyone have experience with an oiled neck?

Comment

If it had a Floyd....
              Scott

Comment

Originally posted by ecsong187 View Post
                I'm really digging the binding on the body. Anyone have experience with an oiled neck?
                If it's the same as the DK-1 I love them. Very fast and smooth to play on those necks.

Comment

It's an oiled mahogany neck, so it'll definitely feel a little grainier than oiled maple, but still should be pretty smooth.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                  X