Does anyone know...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by walshula View Post
    No luck bro, thanks for the help. I swear these things are hard as shit to locate!!!
    Yeah I spent about twenty minutes for you and this was all I could come up with. Contact FMIC for one I know for a fact they've got them. Here's the number. 480-596-9690
    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
      Find a machinist and take him a plastic one.
      Thanks man, but I am not sure if that would achieve the same look as a the USA spec switch tip, worth a try if all else fails. Those USA spec tips are just the best!!!!
      I like black and white guitars

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
        Paint the black one gold?
        Not sure that would work to well, I could try but I think the paint would wear off and make it look worse in the end. I think they are powder coated to start with and that is why the finish is so durable. I have a black one that has some of the corners wore down to steel but it looks natural. Thanks for input, i do appreciate each and every bit of advice.

Comment

I would rather go chrome to gold then strip the black then go to gold if i was to try that. What are your plans with the chrome one you have???

Comment

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
            Yeah I spent about twenty minutes for you and this was all I could come up with. Contact FMIC for one I know for a fact they've got them. Here's the number. 480-596-9690
            Thanks a bunch lefty, I do appreciate the number and i will give thema shout this afternoon and see if they can be ordered by chance. I would by the whole the switch if need be to get it.

You guys are the absolute best. Thanks again so much!!!

Comment

Thanks a bunch lefty, I do appreciate the number and i will give thema shout this afternoon and see if they can be ordered by chance. I would by the whole the switch if need be to get it.

You guys are the absolute best. Thanks again so much!!!
              No problem bro! It's the least I can do because I know I'd be up shit creek without a paddle if it wasn't for some of the guys here and their advice. If they give you the run around let me know because I have the head of custom shop sales Robert Maywalt's phone number at his desk and he'll definitely be able to get it for you if they give you any shit. Good luck!
              This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

I'll be damned!!! I got me one and there is one left

Comment

Heh, I was just going to post that link to eBay. I was looking for couple of these myself. I contacted Charvel over a week ago and they still haven't got back to me about it yet and I was surprised to find them on eBay.

Comment

Nice!

Patience paid off.

Comment

Heh. I'm actually looking for a black one to replace the chrome on my Morton Dominion.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'll be damned!!! I got me one and there is one left

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brass-Switch...item20e5559da8
                        All gone! Thanks!
                        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                        Sully Guitars on Facebook
                        Sully Guitars on Google+
                        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Looks like there are 10 more brass ones up for sale but none in black as of yet. If I come across a black one I will get with you toejam.

Comment

Cool. Thanks!
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                            X