Clear All

Re: I\'m gunna scallop.....

huh? expain that to me....?

Comment

holy crap what was that guy thinking.

Comment

hahahaha i remember that hideous "scallop" job, looks like he took chunks out of the fretboard with a spoon [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

and that malmsteen pic around the 3rd - 4th page is hilarious!!
        "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
        The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Hey Dave (Moshwitz), in your second pic that looks like some kind of rawhide on your guitar stand?? Don't you have to keep that stuff soaked in saliva regularly so it'll be soft enough to protect the neck wood? Just curious.

[/ QUOTE ]
          [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          ya know i think you are right, and all this time i've been using 2 BALL ROOT OIL, know wonder its so stiff and tacky all at the same time [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          really,,,, that is acually my first guitar stand ever, i rarely ever use it, hell
          that stand is like 20 years old. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Working...
          X