No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Status: Les Project Custom

It looks nice Keith. I would probably finish sand it and clear the crap out of it. Natural finished LP's are cool.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      <font color="aqua">I can give you a little piece, how big of a piece do you need bro? </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
      That just sounds... dirty! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">it's always about the sex with you isn't it? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
      Yep. That's what happens when a 32-year-old has the mind of a 16-year-old! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I swear, I can't leave you kids alone an hour to go to the beach without all this breaking out?! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Small piece, Dave - is it really 'spensive? I've been afraid to call around asking "Hey, can I buy a tiny piece of ebony?" If I had a piece about as big around as a pencil, and about 2" long (HOLD YOUR COMMENTS, PERVS) I'd have plenty to screw up a few times and STILL have some left over.

And as to the FrankenPaul, if I botch the refin beyond all hope, then I might consider it. But I still won't do it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Keith
        The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

<font color="aqua">cool, no problem, please send me an email to remind me to get that for you tomorrow ok? </font>
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

mmmm Frankenpaul. Trans green, stapled cut seams, and a big bolt through the neck....
            Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              mmmm Frankenpaul. Trans green, stapled cut seams, and a big bolt through the neck....

[/ QUOTE ]
              Now we're talking! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Great idea, VitaminG! The bolts would be awesome!

Are you gettin' all this, Keith? Your JCF bros are begging for the FRANKENPAUL!!!!

Comment

Or the Bride of Frankenpaul... that's where you paint the neck black with a white skunk stripe. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

now there's an idea! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Or maybe just paint the headstock black, with an offset white stripe.

I'd like to amend my earlier idea - I think the tuners should be bolts, rather than the bolt through the neck (might get in the way when you're playing [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img])
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                    X