Trem Spring vibrations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trem Spring vibrations

And how are your strings grounded with no springs, smarty-pants? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] backatcha!

Comment

lol...
      750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
      Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

LOL They get grounded when you touch them! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Ohh yeah, THAT sounds like a good time! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Remind me not to play anything you've wired up! [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

Rubber sneakers help. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeah, Chuck [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Toe Knows Best [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re-route the ground wire to the base of the bridge like a Kahler 3310, silly [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, tightening the trem claw by 1/4 turn seems to have fixed it.
                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Foam under the springs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or do what I do and Superglue it to the trem cover.. that way you can remove the cover should you want the natural reverb (can be practical in the studio among other places), but will have a damper as long as the cover is on there [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
                  ....but they don't resonate half as bad as Schaller or other copy springs.

[/ QUOTE ]
                  Ehm, LOL? Schaller supplies the exact same springs with the OFR and the FR II [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X