No announcement yet.

Replacing JT500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got you beat, Fett. I picked one up for $40 or 45 in the past (but it was here on JCF)
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

About 5 years ago I got one for $35 on Ebay! It is on my Yamaha RGX1220S (Think SL2H with 24/75" scale) which I got for $65 on Ebay! Add in shipping and I got a helluva nice axe for $130!
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Fettster
        Then why does it say; "Charvel" "Made in Germany by Schaller"? Smartypants.:ROTF:
        I concur. That is an awesome deal you made. Think yourself lucky!
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Do all schaller models have the same measurements with jt500 ? Can i interchange my jt500 with one of these ?

Detailed Product Information on Schaller FR Tremolo II 1370 at www.thomann.de

Locking tremolo Features identical dimensions to those of Floyd Rose and LockMeister tremolos, Interchangeable knife edges made from hardened steel, Cast steel saddles, Solid tremolo block, Produces a perfect sound transmission and a long sustain,...

Comment

Those will fit nicely. A Schaller Floyd, also known as a Floyd Rose II, is basically identical to the JT-590, so it is a drop-in replacement for a JT-500. AFAIK, the only difference between the Schaller Floyd and the JT-590 is that it has hardened threaded inserts for the saddle mounting screws rather than having them screw directly into the baseplate.

Comment

Working...
            X