No announcement yet.

crack in neck socket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only one of my jacksons had that damage, but the crack was on the front of the body. i assume it was when the previous owner smacked the headstock into a wall. i've done that to my warrior and no crack on the body, and it's 14 months old, so lucky me.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

maybe because when i put on my strings, i made it super tight which is bad i guess..
      If the crowd is shouting for an encore, but the sound guy is shaking his head, ignore him and play anyway

Comment

i know most of you said its ok and its not affecting the guitar but still i wanna make sure ... heres a somewhat clear pic

its not like a scratch.. i can feel it well when my finger goes over it
        If the crowd is shouting for an encore, but the sound guy is shaking his head, ignore him and play anyway

Comment

Looks like a normal finish crack to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
            Looks like a normal finish crack to me.
            +1. Just back your head and keep playing!

Comment

Yup, very normal and nothing to worry about.
              Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Yeah its normal. I have the exact same guitar with the exact same graphic and I got finish cracks in neckpocket on bothsides of the neck. Its perfectly ok and inevitable.

Comment

Working...
                X