No announcement yet.

Warrior strap button relocation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who was it that had the pic of that. It was a black Kelly with white EMGs a couple years back. Was it Moshwitz?

Anyhoo, if you're looking at the back of the guitar, holding the guitar in playing position and just leaning it forward to look at the back, it's the top right hole. The one closest to the big rear point.

Another strap button mod I like doing is mounting it on the edge of the neck heel (bolt-ons only, obviously).

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I never thought of that option Newc...another good idea.

Comment

Jeri, my sister, now you've really drawn the line here. You actually told Matt he had a good idea. Awww you really fucked up now.......
        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

i just happen to stumble across this,,,,sorry
          here ya go...

this is how it always hung ,,,even thrashing around when i stopped and let go it would come to rest in this position.

sorry so late

MOSH ON
          DAVE
          "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Working...
          X