What paint job? - One hum Fusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Racerx2k View Post
    Snow Camo: White, light grey and medium grey.
    WWII Snow Camo

Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Kinda what I was thinking, but maybe a bit more subtlety on the difference between greytones. Nice guitar, by the way.
      I'm not Ron!

Comment

Originally posted by Racerx2k View Post
        Kinda what I was thinking, but maybe a bit more subtlety on the difference between greytones. Nice guitar, by the way.
        Thanks. It's a generic mahogany Charvel style body with a Warmoth light maple birdseye neck with the side truss adjuster. Paul at Bighead Guitars recreated at my request Jamie Cramer's (of Holy Soldier fame) Charvel Winter Camo graphic. Someone told me I should have put real bullet holes in it
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Canadian flag is cool.
          Black with yellow radiation symbol would be kick ass.
          Never can go wrong with a bengal graphic.
          Winter camo is totally bad ass.

Comment

A mushroom cloud in that multi-colored holograph finish over a solid body base color.

OR

I have always loved the black with yellow edges/bevels. Can't go wrong.....
            Strat God Music
            http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

zeegs, for some interesting ideas, check out an industrial catalog that has all the ANSI or ISO symbols like the biohazard symbol or one in the pics below (I know some of the text isn't legible but you get the idea!). Just a thought?

Last edited by Budman68; 02-15-2007, 08:16 AM.
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

i like your idea Dave.
                Here are some more:

When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

That's some funny shit.
                  |My CSG gallery|
                  (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

my personal favorite is the man with his arm going through the gears
                    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Yeah, some of those are very cool. Damn, I'm spoiled for choice now.
                      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post

I always thought the Aussie flag would be nice as a graphic.
                        I never thought it would. But a couple of years ago, Steve Vai was on the cover of Australian Guitar magazine with an Ibanez in hand with the flag graphic and it look pretty cool. I haven't been able to google up an example of the guitar in question though.

-edit- ah, found it. http://www.ibanezcollectors.com/disc...tml?1091704860
                        Last edited by VitaminG; 02-14-2007, 11:15 PM.
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                        X