Bolts ons vs set necks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bolts ons vs set necks

Richard, Welcome to the official "I've been wrong many times" club. Your membership card is in the mail. I've been a member for over 40 years! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Yep, J95 is the one. Good ear!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    (or did you just happen to know that's what they came with??) [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Now tell me, what kind of wood is the body made of, mahogany or basswood? (this should be an easy one)
      Now question 4A: Would it sound any different if it was made out of the wood opposite of the one you chose?
      Some may claim so, but again I need clips.
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002:
        Now tell me, what kind of wood is the body made of, mahogany or basswood? (this should be an easy one)
        Now question 4A: Would it sound any different if it was made out of the wood opposite of the one you chose?
        Some may claim so, but again I need clips.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">4. African Ribbon Mahogany
        4a- Yes........ [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dave-&gt;
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Ribbon mahogony.(I knew that)
          4a no.I think it sounded great.
          J-95 is my fave jackson pickup ( I knew that was what they came with).
          Just put a J-95 in my star mutt I've tried about 12 different pickups dimarzios,duncans,pj marx,gibson dirty fingers and after all that the J-95 sounds the best in this guitar (swamp ash dimarzio body).I had to find a pickup that had a broad bottom end and mid range because of the ash body. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
          X