• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shobet View Post
    This is soooo tempting...
    No kidding.
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

When I was in high school, I worked as a grocery clerk at the local supermarket. One morning, a buddy and I were putting up a sale display at the end of an isle for bagged walnuts. Still in process, we didn't have the sale price sign up yet. So some nice old lady walking by with her grocery cart taps us on the shoulder and asks "how much for your nuts?" My buddy and I looked at each other (both smirking, holding in laughter), and he dead-panned back to her "They're not for sale, maam."

Comment

A male doctor with a hypodermic needle filled with a local grabbed them,stuck them (three or four times), cut them with a scalpel and tied them on the inside while we talked about hunting and fishing. Yes... a man was grabbing my junk. Not that there's anything wrong with that, if that is what your into. No it "did not move". I did get pain meds and beer afterwards, but the psychological scars just won't heal.
        www.JerryRobison.com
        '84 RR, '06 Pablo Santana Soloist,'76 Gibson LP Custom 3 pup,'79 LP custom 2 pup,'82 Gibson XR-1,'89 BC Rich Namm proto, '07 Lauher custom, 86 & 87 model 6, Carol-Ann Amplifiers, Marshall amps, Keeley pedals....it's a long list. Check out my site.

Comment

I have used the same method mentioned above. I took the strings and "filed" them back and forth a few times through the slots to correct the slot size. Worked great for me.
          Guitars:
          Charvel: USA Pro Mod Slime Green
          1988 Model 2,
          Jackson: Dinky HSS 'Blue/Orange Flame'
          RR3
          Gibson: 1978 Les Paul Spl Dbl Cut
          1992 LP Studio 'Lite'
          2005 SG Special

Comment

Working...
          X